Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

The next two volumes should come out next week (if they are sticking to the same 4 week schedule of Bissette)... so make sure you've updated your payment details if you were asked to (or you haven't had the last two charged to your card yet).

Did they take your payment yet Griffin?

I updated my details and no payment has happened, so I may need to try again.

I tried calling their phone number (after 3pm as per the email - even though it is a sydney number it forwards to the UK), and was on hold for ages, so did the website option instead. Haven't been charged yet though.

Just got charged $40 by Hachette, presumably for last months despatch. Anyone get this months yet?

No chargers here yet, are you paying via Credit Card or Direct Deposit?

Via Debit Card

Just got charged for this. Looks like they're billing from Hachette UK directly which depending on your payment type may incur an international transaction fee. Looks like $1.20 for this on my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Just got charged for this. Looks like they're billing from Hachette UK directly which depending on your payment type may incur an international transaction fee. Looks like $1.20 for this on my statement.
    Yep, $1.20 from ANZ for me too... these comics just got more expensive

I had the same happen this week.

$20.60 per issue is still a great price, but the extra fee that goes into the fat pockets of a bank instead of the publisher, spoils it a bit.

I hope it is just a temporary thing, until the new distributor is properly set up and takes the payments for what they will be doing.

Back on October 10th Eaglemoss contacted me after I started inquiring with Hachette support as to the status of my subscription, saying there was a small delay in processing all the existing orders and that it would resume as soon as possible.

Hearing nothing further, I waited until October 24th before asking them for another update as to my subscription status.

Having still heard nothing back I've just email Eaglemoss once more to prompt a reply.

Has anyone else been in contact with Eaglemoss support (customer-service-australia@eaglemoss-service.com)? Is their support team just really small/backlogged or do I need to make some noise to get noticed?