Thread: TF3 box office takings - for you to follow at home

Default TF3 box office takings - for you to follow at home

The Boxoffice Mojo site seems to follow the takings of movies around the world, so if you want to keep track of how TF3 is doing, head on over to this site and have a browse through the options.

As of its first two weeks, it has generated over US$700million worldwide... a lot more than its budget (which is said to be US$195million, according to imdb.com). I think that guarantees another one.

In its first US weekend, the three TF movies raked in:
    $70million - TF1
    $109million - TF2
    $116million - TF3 (and had a smaller decline in the second weekend, than TF2, which means it is holding audiences longer)

And worldwide in just its first two weeks, TF3 has already earnt as much as TF1's total earnings of about $700million.

For as much flack that these films and their Director have received from TF Fans and NON-TF Fans alike, it is extremely clear that these movies are liked by someone if they have successfully and consecutively earnt over half a Billion dollars each.

The current earning of $700 Million for DOTM over 2 weeks is thoroughly pleasing to me and I'm sure it's pleasing to many others including all those involved in it's production.