Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TF4 Age of Extinction Theatrical release dates

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Always knew you hated me
    I'm sorry. Let me get you a McHappy meal. I'll even let you keep the toy

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm sorry. Let me get you a McHappy meal. I'll even let you keep the toy
    Haha, Smart A Did you ever open him? And did you ever get the vehicle/alt mode Breakdown one as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Haha, Smart A Did you ever open him? And did you ever get the vehicle/alt mode Breakdown one as well?

He's still sealed, along with his other MISB/MOSC incarnations I did want to open it, but i much prefer him in his original packaging. Once i buy some new bookcases he'll have a shelf all to himself. Themselves?
    No alt mode yet, unfortnately, but we'll get there

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Don't forget that it takes time to translate and add subtitles. And how long does it take Japanese movies to get released here? (and even then, usually just in very limited venues for very limited times... I still haven't seen live action Gatchaman, damnit! ).
    Translations (dubbing and subtitles) don't take that long... especially if it is a big budget movie.
    Since it is being released in most countries on June 26th, it stands to reason that they have it ready in all those other languages (dubbed or subbed).

When I was borrowing a copy of the Frozen Bluray (I swear, it wasn't mine ), I was amazed at how you could switch between the 8 or 9 languages throughout the movie... so I was entertaining myself by switching the languages, particularly when she was singing that main song.
    I had expected it to just be subtitles, but to have it completely dubbed in so many languages (and this was just the European release), it mustn't have been that long to do.
    (it was probably the only good thing I got out of that over-rated movie... hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

He's still sealed, along with his other MISB/MOSC incarnations I did want to open it, but i much prefer him in his original packaging. Once i buy some new bookcases he'll have a shelf all to himself. Themselves?
    No alt mode yet, unfortnately, but we'll get there
    Well if you ever need a loose robot form one still. I got like 20 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    When I was borrowing a copy of the Frozen Bluray (I swear, it wasn't mine ), I was amazed at how you could switch between the 8 or 9 languages throughout the movie... so I was entertaining myself by switching the languages, particularly when she was singing that main song.
    I can only imagine how trippy that would of been

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    When I was borrowing a copy of the Frozen Bluray (I swear, it wasn't mine )
    There's no shame in being a Disney fan
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Disney showed off the multilingual versions of Frozen/Let It Go themselves on YouTube so you found something for yourself that people knew about. (Best Disney princess film ever, Tangled a close second)

Most animated films would surely be redubbed rather than making children read.

DOTM was already dubbed over in French and Italian at the same time it came out in the US. Made it hard for me, in Europe at the time, to find a cinema showing it in English (and when I did it had French subtitles).

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    There's no shame in being a Disney fan
    I love Disney. I can't wait to have a full set of Pixar movies in 3D. I watched Frozen a couple of nights ago and really liked it. Nothing wrong with a good Disney movie.

Just saw over on the Event cinemas site that there are plenty of sessions for Wednesday the 25th I thought it was the 26th?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Just saw over on the Event cinemas site that there are plenty of sessions for Wednesday the 25th I thought it was the 26th?
    Midnight Screening maybe? Or possibly a day early with some cinemas. Pretty sure I seen that sort of thing happen before