Page 840 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 820830835836837838839840841842843844845850860 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Sorry, my bad (face palm) didn't realise he was 3rd party. Looks like He's been holidaying in the Final Fantasy realm & has some nifty souvenir swords to show for it!

Megatran Guest

How many variants of the AoE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime mould were released (not including the Milk Magazine exclusive one off custom paint job)?

I'm counting 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    How many variants of the AoE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime mould were released (not including the Milk Magazine exclusive one off custom paint job)?

I'm counting 8?
    Yes... these seven plus the regular release Japanese version (slightly different to the regular release Hasbro version).

I think I'll have enough spare cash next week to order one of the Takara Tomy convention exclusive MP cars. Which one is in shorter supply, Blue Bluestreak or Silverstreak?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I think I'll have enough spare cash next week to order one of the Takara Tomy convention exclusive MP cars. Which one is in shorter supply, Blue Bluestreak or Silverstreak?
    I personally would go for the Blue Bluestreak. The blue stands out enough to make him look like a different character, rather than a figure they just forgot to put paint on......
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I personally would go for the Blue Bluestreak. The blue stands out enough to make him look like a different character, rather than a figure they just forgot to put paint on......
    I would have to agree with that assessment. PC have the silver one for a not bad price. I have the 3 brothers, if I was going to get a fourth personally I'd get the blue bluestreak. It's very pretty.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    PC have the silver one for a not bad price.
    You had me excited for a moment, but alas they are sold out. I'm looking at BBTS for the pair, and I am planning to get both, so I'm just worrieds about which one is in shorter supply.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have a lot of the modern Optimus Primes (last few years), and I'm now contemplating what to look for in terms of older Optimus's that are worth collecting.
    I look at the list of Optimus Prime figures and it is somewhat overwhelming how many there have been over the years and I honestly don't know where to start in terms of getting some of the more classic versions.

I'm after an Encore (because I can't afford the original), but what other figures (or versions of figures) do you think a G1 loving OP gal like myself should be saving up and looking out for (maybe your top 10 worth getting)?
    And alternatively which figures should I avoid? (I won't be getting Animated as I dislike that version of OP and I only collect trucks, not monkeys)

I don't want every Optimus figure. I want a few key pieces that are G1 or G1-reminiscent in colour or form to add some historical depth to my collection.

Not sure if you know but pc has 1 Silverstreak up due to cancellation.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I look at the list of Optimus Prime figures and it is somewhat overwhelming how many there have been over the years and I honestly don't know where to start in terms of getting some of the more classic versions.

I don't want every Optimus figure. I want a few key pieces that are G1 or G1-reminiscent in colour or form to add some historical depth to my collection.
    First of all, you've got a decent OP collection.

Try looking up tfwiki. It has a smorgasbord of OP toys over the years with a brief description.

If you are into slightly quirky G1 OP, I'd suggest Red Camouflage BAPE Convoy, Music Label Convoy & Exile Perfect Year Convoy. The last being limited numbers.

Happy hunting & good luck.