Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters cartoon in US March 22nd (plot details)

This is certainly going to be exciting! I've never been so stoked and full of feels. Damn that trailer really, really hit me hard. Bring on Season 3! But first, I need that Season 2 blu-ray... NOW!

A new trailer for the next season, teasing us with the end of another Optimus... again.
    Since we've seen several new Optimus toys and no Megatron toys for this year, I doubt anyone will fall for it.
    The keen eyed people will see Bumblebee sporting the black deco of the Legion toy from last year (only now being released in Australia... so maybe grab one while you can if you collect show characters). A closer look at the recoloured Bumblebee can be seen here.

There are also a couple of TV spots promoting the cartoon, which have been mirrored here (nothing really new though).

The Executive Producer has commented on the final season, and there will be some sort of fancy premiere of the first episode at Universal Studios in Hollywood next Thursday.

Details of the first three episodes have been revealed, and the episode title of the first one has been corrected to what it was assumed to be.

3/22/13 3-01 Darkmount, NV
    Optimus struggles to survive after the destruction of the Autobot base; the separated members of Team Prime try to reconnect.

3/29/13 3-02 Scattered
    The Autobots search for signs of each other; the Decepticons welcome someone new to their ranks; Wheeljack's win may lead to an Autobot defeat.

4/05/13 3-03 Prey
    A new Autobot arrives just as the Decepticons unleash the ultimate hunter.

The Hub have posted up an image of the new black Bumblebee... so chances are that we will see a heap of black bumblebee redecos in stores over the next year.

The new trailer show a new character ........................Ultra magus !!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    The new trailer show a new character ........................Ultra magus !!
    It will be interesting to see if Mangus' alt-mode is his Flatbed truck Voyager figure, or the light blue recolour of Powerizer Prime that they are releasing for the new toyline. I hope it's the former as I think it would be more interesting to fans to see a different type of truck animated in battle, rather than an Optimus recolour. Depends how lazy they are I guess and which toy they are trying to flog. His robot mode in the new trailer does look more like the new figure than the slightly older one though

This is why they should have reworked the old moulds, so that when the character finally shows up in the cartoon (we had enough toys to make us wonder why he wasn't a show character), we would have gotten the better toy-mould promoted.
    But with the 2 new toys coming out this year (Voyager and Weaponizer/Platinum) which are both remoulds of Optimus moulds... I think the animators may have preferred it this way too, as it could mean less work remodelling the character on the show.

The new trailer people are talking about, which introduces a new Autobot to their ranks.

Well just saw this news ... Singapore will have the first screening of the beast hunter as a tv movie on 15th .. And now a bad version of that on youtube ... ill just going to wait for the HD version but very tempting to watch it !! it taking all my will not to watch it

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub...ic.php?t=93335

I watched it. Confirmed my suspicions. I see where this season might be going.