Page 458 of 481 FirstFirst ... 438448453454455456457458459460461462463468478 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    You're right. The stupid idiot at Eventbrite.com should be subjected to the tongue of fire in the wordless chamber to suffer among the burning shadows of silence!!!
    You're lucky though, they did end up selling out in Melbourne

If Hell exists then I really hope that there's a place for people who talk during movies in cinemas.

I ordered some (not inexpensive) personal medical supplies online mid-December, needed by later this week. Checked the tracking on 27/12 which stated that it was delivered on 24/12. People at home all day and no calling card left. I called the company and made enquiries, they told me it was at the courier depot, waiting to be picked up, then called me back to say that the courier took it to the local post office (that I was at earlier in the day).

Went there after work yesterday, they had the package. Then, the P.O. staff went into a large tub and pulled out DOZENS of cards (the kind they leave you when you’re not home), found mine, and disposed of it. I saw on the card a note to say “deliver on 9/1”.

AusPost - really?!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I ordered some (not inexpensive) personal medical supplies online mid-December, needed by later this week. Checked the tracking on 27/12 which stated that it was delivered on 24/12. People at home all day and no calling card left. I called the company and made enquiries, they told me it was at the courier depot, waiting to be picked up, then called me back to say that the courier took it to the local post office (that I was at earlier in the day).

Went there after work yesterday, they had the package. Then, the P.O. staff went into a large tub and pulled out DOZENS of cards (the kind they leave you when you’re not home), found mine, and disposed of it. I saw on the card a note to say “deliver on 9/1”.

AusPost - really?!
    Auspost has been shocking. The woman at the local office convinced my kids for me to buy them some letters to write and send to Santa and then Santa (Auspost) sends a (generic form letter) note back.

Sent off early Dec. Kids got their letters from Santa New Years Eve

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Auspost has been shocking. The woman at the local office convinced my kids for me to buy them some letters to write and send to Santa and then Santa (Auspost) sends a (generic form letter) note back.

Better late than never
    (like the ghostbusters 2 scene where a ghost titanic arrived in new york port)

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post

AusPost - really?!
    We’ve had a stack of those lately, four in the week leading up to Christmas where they said it was sent straight to the local post office but we were home all day and no one even tried to deliver it to our address. It’s a joke and misleading or just outright losing or misdirecting. I know they are busy but if they can’t figure out to better staff and develop practices to ensure they can meet demand, they deserve to go the way of other dinosaur concepts and stores.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

You’re lucky. We still haven’t got ours.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The kids have shown zero interest in the letters they received since Santa already brought their gifts a week ago

With this performance I don’t think Auspost will get a lot of repeat customers

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Don't both of your cases represent a clear claim for you money back? They offered a very specific service that they did not provide. Galling!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!