Page 124 of 163 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 25th September 2014:
    >figma Iron Man Mark VII: Full Spec ver.

On sale from the 27th September 2014:
    >figma Iron Man Mark VII

Changed from September to October 2014:
    >figma Ninja Slayer

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Got my flyboy zombie today, neat figure, needs colour variants for a zombie army!
    NIce.
    Mine's in my private warehouse waiting for Wheeljack

Nisemonogatari: Shinobu Oshino

Release Date: late Apr-2015

I get to be a figma?! Panaino!
    From the anime series 'Nisemonogatari' comes a figma of the vampire, Shinobu Oshino.

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -She comes with two expressions including her standard face and a bright smiling face.
    -Optional parts include a full donut, a half-eaten donut and the straw hat she wore whenever she went outside.
    -The sword that can kill oddities without harming those they possess, 'Kokorowatari' is also included.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

figFIX - Nisemonogatari: Shinobu Oshino

Release Date: late Apr-2015

The beautiful blond-haired vampire girl.
    From the anime 'Nisemonogatari' comes a figFIX of the blond-haired vampire, Shinobu Oshino! A faithful rendition of Shinobu's well-known sitting pose from the classroom corner.

Her included expression is a cold sideways glance, that captures the vampire inside her perfectly! Her helmet can be attached and removed and her expression parts can be swapped with figma Shinobu Oshino for even more options! (sold separately)

Valkyrie's SDF:

Released pics of Matou from Kill la Kill

Seems a bit light on for the extra stuff compared to the older figmas but the designs seem a lot better.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Released pics of Matou from Kill la Kill

*snip*

Seems a bit light on for the extra stuff compared to the older figmas but the designs seem a lot better.
    Woot! - Ryuko can't arrive soon enough!
    (She'll be my 1st Figma! )

Looks like another Kancolle figma will be coming out soon.

Amatsukaze who is a Kagerou Class Destroyer.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Also these items for figma and possibly other 1/12 scale items:

Little Armory tactical gloves for figma out for pre-order. Get geared in coyote tan or foliage green. Release date is late December 2014, with MSRP at 900JPY for a set.

AmiAmi:
    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...08025&page=top (CT)
    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...08026&page=top (FG)

HLJ:
    http://www.hlj.com/product/TMT25687/Dol (CT)
    http://www.hlj.com/product/TMT25815/Dol (FG)

Valkyrie's SDF:

Was messing about with my Matoi the other day. Very nice indeed I will say. Yes she is VERY light on accessories, but she didn't really have that many in the first place, without going through an entire upgrade.

You get her scissor blade in extendy version and normal version. A struggling face, neutral and angry face (which are all great). Due to her heels, she is a bit unbalanced without the stand, but you can get her to pose fairly well.

Due to being home internet-less ATM, no blog posting, but I slapped some images up on Instagram.
    www.instagram.com/p/tR2cl_xdVL/
    www.instagram.com/p/tRyAgWxdR7/
    www.instagram.com/p/tRyAgWxdR7/

I frikking love this figure. I think I will have to buy another....

I hope they make all versions, after all we got a poop load of Black rock Shooters, so they can make a poop load of Matoi, Satsuki, Mako, fight club Mako, fight club Matoi, Junketsu oh the list goes on and on!

New figma up for pre-order now at your usual suspects:

Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Amatsukaze

Release Date: late Mar-2015

"The wind is on our side! Commence attack!"
    From the popular browser game 'Kantai Collection -KanColle-' comes a figma of the 9th Kagerou-class Destroyer, Amatsukaze!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -She comes with three expressions including her standard face, a determined face and a slight blushing smile.
    -A partially articulated Rensouhou-kun as well as a hat with heart-shaped smoke coming out are both included.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

Valkyrie's SDF: