Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday battle for Battle Cat thread of glories and disappointment

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Hope everyone got what they wanted. I got everything they were selling first time round, so I was okay. But it was good to see that some of the figures stayed around until this morning.

I have to wake up early tomorrow though... to get the PKE Meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    * Sam hi-fives Tallestblue *
    *High Fives Back!* So glad they did that. I would have been kicking myself if my stupidity cost me Battle Cat A key piece of Any MOTU collection. I'm wondering if all the horror stories I've heard about Digital River are just the result of extremely disgruntled hardcore fans or have Digital River seriously upped their game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Definitely doing that. don't you worry.

*Update* Matty.com sent me an E-mail saying that they've corrected the address. And a new shipping invoice will be sent to me soon. yay!!
    Told you that would work. *whispers* Thank goodness that worked.
    Now you can celebrate.

We may have to delay celebrations, as Digital River sent me a confirmation e-mail that says that my shipping address is stil 4211. Yet on the MAtty website it says that my Shipping address is the Correct 4215 address. Sooo who knows what wil happen. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    We may have to delay celebrations, as Digital River sent me a confirmation e-mail that says that my shipping address is stil 4211. Yet on the MAtty website it says that my Shipping address is the Correct 4215 address. Sooo who knows what wil happen. Yay.
    Send an Email back to Matty explaining this and regardless what they reply with, visit the post office 4211 and explain to them the situation and ask them for a direct contact number. In two weeks time when the time for delivery is due, call the post office every couple of days and ask them if there is a package addressed to you.

Last update til he gets here.

All has been corrected by Matty.com very helpful (And I'm assuming Philipino)
    Customer Service staff. Battlecat is being shipped to my correct address.

*Sigh of Relief*

All you have to do is be nice to them it seems.

That's good new Tallestblue!

I was a bit worried myself as even though i got an order confirmation right away, i hadn't received a shipping notification (whereas last time it was within 24 hours)

Being the impatient sod i am, i emailed them. An hour later, i got a shipment notification. Then an hour after that, another one! Then an hour after that, a customer service rep emailed me to say it had shipped yesterday!

So now, i'm going to be disappointed if i get any less than 3 sets of my order

Lol, So i got all up three incorrect e-mails, does that mean three will be sent back giving three $50 credits?

Yay free Panthor and Swift wind lol!

Good to hear that things got resolved! I hope you do get more than one battle cat

On grimmer news, this guy at He-Man.org who lives near the Matty distribution point received the 4 Skeletors he ordered.

All of them had atrociously applied paint on their faces!

This has me very worried as unlike people in the US, it's a massive hassle to return figures internationally if at all possible.

Hope you get a good one then... though i gotta say of those 4, only the furthest right one would bother me. I also read reports of He-Man hair mis-alignment! Best not to think about it till they arrive, dont want to jinx it!