Page 372 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 352362367368369370371372373374375376377382392 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

The one story framework was meant for both WFC and Prime to be drawn from, or at least inspired by. Since both ended up being developed independently, they both veered off in different directions with distinct similarities and some similar items that had different properties (like Dark Energon). Just like the original Gen1 comic and cartoon being inspired by the original Gen1 Bible, both veered off in inconsolably different directions, but maintained similarities.

Since storylines of both WFC and Prime have progressed significantly now, it would be difficult to reconcile them without it feeling really cheap or just really awkward... a bit like trying to shoehorn any series into a previous one or Gen1 itself.
    I think it is best to see both WFC and Prime as alternate realities of the original concept that Hasbro had developed for both companies to use... and then decide which one did the better job at interpreting and telling that story.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    I read on TFWiki that Transformers:War for Cybertron occurs in the same universe as Transformers:Prime. Is this true?
    If so I'm going to have to do some rearranging in the near future
    I don't think there's any real reason in the universe to care. Beast Wars and Kiss Play occur in the same universe as G1, but I can't imagine too many people have arranged their collections with G1 Megatron next to Injector next to Marissa Faireborn in a bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I don't think there's any real reason in the universe to care. Beast Wars and Kiss Play occur in the same universe as G1, but I can't imagine too many people have arranged their collections with G1 Megatron next to Injector next to Marissa Faireborn in a bikini.
    Good point.I only have limited display space at the moment and need to clear some room. Think i've solved the problem though

Where are the best places in Hong Kong to find Generations Warpath and/or United Rumble/Frenzy?

Thanks.

Any suggestions on how to convince my local Kmart that generations deluxes should be at $12 clearance price (based on what I've seen in interstate sighting threads) when there are no price tags on the shelves and the store scanners have them at $25?

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Any suggestions on how to convince my local Kmart that generations deluxes should be at $12 clearance price (based on what I've seen in interstate sighting threads) when there are no price tags on the shelves and the store scanners have them at $25?
    Get someone interstate on the boards to take a photo of the pricetag at their K-marts, send it to you and use it as evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Where are the best places in Hong Kong to find Generations Warpath and/or United Rumble/Frenzy?

Thanks.
    meet up with Brandon, he'll show you
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I think they were indeed a discontinued line, but Hasbro musta talked them into taking on the last wave after they were discontinued... so they've been (re)stocked at their regular price (because Hasbro wouldn't have discounted them yet).
    Unless you find a Kmart with old Gen toys and the Clearance tag not taken away yet, I'm afraid you're gonna be stuck paying their full regular price for now.

A quick request for anyone who has the Hard Hero Wheel jack bust, i need a picture of the back of it. Most importantly a straight on pic of the wings on his back.
    Any help would be great!

I'm looking at some TFs from international eBay stores and saw
    'Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage' as the postage, what type of postage is this? does it include AUSpost? and if so is it just like regular AUSPOST postage where they just pop it in your mailbox?