Page 374 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 354364369370371372373374375376377378379384394 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Guys, when is DOTM Shockwave released?

Voyager, Leader or other.
    Voyager. Wave 2. Sometime this month or next month I believe.

I have never bought a transformer from overseas, but given the current strength of the dollar I thought I might buy some transformers from America. I was wondering if anyone knows any online American shops that sell leader sentinel, I have looked on bigbadtoystore.com but I couldn't find a leader sentinel. Any advise would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_217 View Post
    I have never bought a transformer from overseas, but given the current strength of the dollar I thought I might buy some transformers from America. I was wondering if anyone knows any online American shops that sell leader sentinel, I have looked on bigbadtoystore.com but I couldn't find a leader sentinel. Any advise would be awesome
    The postage from the US would probably cancel out the saving anyway, so why go overseas for it when you can get one locally for $67 posted?

Haha I forgot about having to pay postage. Thanks a heap for the info and link. I know where I shall be getting my sentinel prime now.

I had been wondering where people buy Transformers online in Australia... And now I know. Seems like an good price too. I've just started collecting so this is very helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Guys, when is DOTM Shockwave released?

Voyager, Leader or other.
    Wave 2 voyager. Wave one is sporadically hitting stores now with official release being next Monday.
    IIRC they have been spotted at Toyworld Eastland in Melbourne, so wave 2 may not be far off.

Did the mini-con 8 pack that was announced a while back get released or was it cancelled?
    I've been looking for it on ebay and online stores but cant seem to find it anywhere
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Did the mini-con 8 pack that was announced a while back get released or was it cancelled?
    I've been looking for it on ebay and online stores but cant seem to find it anywhere
    There was a suggestion that it was released somewhere unusual like Sweden, but I haven't seen anything definite.

I was out bid by what I suspect might be a shill bidder but then receive a second chance offer at my max which I realistically was willing to pay. Do I accept? I have to add it is minty and rare so pretty hard to come by. I'm leaning towards accepting.

To test if it was a shill bidder, I always counter offer the amount it would have cost me if that winner hadn't bid. It happens quite often though - and not once has the seller accepted the counter-ofter (proving it was either a shill bidder, or they are just trying to take advantage of a dead-beat bidder).

Even if I was willing to pay my max, I never do in those instances out of principle... the whole point of bidding is the chance to win it for a lot less - and it isn't fair if you would have saved a fortune, only to have the seller try to swindle you out of your legitimate savings.