Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

Yay to a photocomic now

and WOOOOOOOP to a stop motion in the future

May I make a suggestion? Back in 2008 I started making a Photocomic adaptation of Transformers: The Movie, but I haven't continued it since...
    ________
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2800
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2843
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2922
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3092

...so how about we all chip in and make photocomics to finish telling the story of Transformers: The Movie? That way the story, dialogue, storyboarding etc. is all done - and it'd be a neat way to just practice making photocomics and cooperating on the same project. I just use MSPaint, but those of you who can use REAL graphics programs might be able to pull off some neat effects.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    May I make a suggestion? Back in 2008 I started making a Photocomic adaptation of Transformers: The Movie, but I haven't continued it since...

...so how about we all chip in and make photocomics to finish telling the story of Transformers: The Movie? That way the story, dialogue, storyboarding etc. is all done - and it'd be a neat way to just practice making photocomics and cooperating on the same project. I just use MSPaint, but those of you who can use REAL graphics programs might be able to pull off some neat effects.
    Sounds like a great start! I LOVE that movie! Will be great for practising, and finding inspirations.

We could have the tf olympics or social situations like going to the movies. Make it a comedy

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    We could have the tf olympics or social situations like going to the movies. Make it a comedy
    I'd like a comedic story too. Well since we already have some stories being written we could like said before merge them ala Pulp Fiction style.

For example one story could have Megatron in a comedic situation at the beach with the Decepticons but in the next story about another Decepticon like say Shockwave it'd have Megatron as a background character.

With the TF:Movie tie-in the individual stories could have small references that took place in the film.

So I think it's good that at this stage we really put our imagination and creative efforts to something simple first - the PhotoComic. When we feel we've mastered that perhaps we can move onto Stop Motion. Perhaps this thread shall need a retitling?

things seem to have gone quiet here ....

got to give the creative minds some space.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    got to give the creative minds some space.

One creative mind has been preoccupied with her personal financial crisis and will stay so for...how long? I can't touch anything TF at the moment...God bless me...

No; I've been struggling with my upcoming exams, three weeks away and I barely started study.

No worries, I'm working on an independent TF photo-comic now

I might have a bit of time now, so I'll see if I can't pull something together, either photo comic or stop motion. Won't be uploaded until it's done, and it probably won't be done for a while, but I'll try! I promise!