Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beast Wars 3rd Party Figures

Preorders for PE's Gorira up at PC -- AU$150.

Pre-ordered PE Gorira; I love his proportions!

Only downside I can see is the lack of retractable cannons, because when I was playing with the original as a kid that was the toy's biggest oversight. Sort of still want Transart, but unless it ends up fairly cheap I can probably give it a miss.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    That is all kinds of awesome! As far as I'm concerned Beast Wars Inferno is a brilliant toy that holds up today, nonetheless after seeing pics of MP Cheetor and this I'd love to see a full size MP inferno post haste.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

I'll be honest, it doesn't look very good. That looks almost exactly like the original toy. Don't get me wrong, the original is great and all, but the other one looks more aesthetically pleasing. Looks more like an advancement rather than just making the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'll be honest, it doesn't look very good. That looks almost exactly like the original toy. Don't get me wrong, the original is great and all, but the other one looks more aesthetically pleasing. Looks more like an advancement rather than just making the same thing
    It is an odd choice. It has cosmetic improvements like articulation, retractable chest cannons and better use of the shields, but he's just so damn small. I'd much prefer Hasbro retool the original mold to incorporate similar updates as well as retaining his screen accuracy.

I compare the PE version to the likes of Generations updates. It's the same character, but with a new look.

In the end, I don't think I'll be picking up either of them.