Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TFPrime Second Season titles & descriptions

Ep 17 - Out of the Past (Aug 31) Arcee and a friend discover that the Decepticons have developed a weapon that can destroy the Autobots.
    Ha ha ha! A weapon that can destroy Autobots? Don't the Decepticons have, Oh I don't Know, GUNS for this?

Looks like it is definitely Smokescreen introduced in "New Recruit", while episode 21 "Alpha, Omega" has a plot element that may be taken from the WFC game.
    Just when it seemed like the game developers had managed to redirect their universe back into Gen1 territory, Hasbro comes along to drag it back into the TFPrime universe.

Added up to Episode 22.

On the home stretch now for Season 2, with what may be a climax plot device introduced (Ep 21) and the key characters starting to take center stage (Ep 22) for the final show down/cliffhanger.

Just watched #20 "Legacy" and boy was I surprised. I'm really loving TF:Prime. I wish they hadn't done the Unicron story so early, but the relic story arc is great.

Added two more episodes - only two left now.... and we can already see what the closing arc will be about (Omega Keys).

Second-last episode added, mentioning something from the TF-Cybertron series... so maybe another "god" featuring in this season's ending? (Unicron featured in the last season ending)

Wow just watched episode Alpha/Omega and it was amazing. Best episode I have seen in ages
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Just watched Alpha/omega. So good! Who was the original owner of that hand?

Well it's the hand of a prime, but couldn't remember if Megs said which prime...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Really enjoying TF Prime! Finished watching the latest episode "the inside job" and I LOLed at that poor vehicon. So funny.