Page 375 of 609 FirstFirst ... 355365370371372373374375376377378379380385395 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Turns out I did get out to Armadale today!

Picked up Hot Rod and Trigger-happy from K Mart. No more Trigger-happy left but multiple of Hot Rod and every other TR deluxe to date, except Wolfwire.

Only new voyager I saw was Alpha Trion.
    FYI - Alpha Trion came out (and sold) months ago. The ones around now are the second lot.

Saw loads of Alpha Trions yesterday at Myer Carousel. About 6-8 of them

Over a dozen CW Leader Class Skywarps for $55 at Target Midland.

Couldn't bring myself to buy one as they look like upscaled legends figures.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

That's interesting. It was sighted at a Toyworld some time ago, so for it to finally show up at a major retail chain like Target (for cheap), Hasbro Australia must have had to offload them (for cheap). I guess selling the TR Leaders makes it hard to sell the CW Leaders too.
    Still sucks that we never got Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker (for those unable or unwilling to import).

There were a bunch at Morley Target too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's interesting. It was sighted at a Toyworld some time ago, so for it to finally show up at a major retail chain like Target (for cheap), Hasbro Australia must have had to offload them (for cheap). I guess selling the TR Leaders makes it hard to sell the CW Leaders too.
    Still sucks that we never got Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker (for those unable or unwilling to import).
    Those CW Seeker Leaders were real shelf warmes in every store I've seen that ever had them.

Let's see, crappy upsized Seeker with less detail than a CHUG for $80, or a KBB Seeker with 101 accessories for $110?
    I know which is a better deal for my back pocket........

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It still boggles my mind that some stores will get leader figures for $80-100 but not the deluxes at $25-35?
    Do the stores think that kids today have bigger allowances perhaps?
    In my day I got like $5 a week, so in like 5 weeks time I could get like you know one of those 90s era TMNT toys, a hundred dollar toy? That would be like 5 months of pockets money, tell em they're dreammmmmming.

Went for medical thing in Rockingham today right across the road from the local shopping center.

In Target they had some wave 2 etc deluxes, plus like about 4x each Astro train, Sentinel prime, galvatron and Alpha Trion

In Kmart they had like 2-3x each of the 4 Wave 3 deluxes.

Nicest looking wave imo!

EDIT: Oh target had like half a damn shelf of that LEADER SEEKERS, I forget which, it was either the blue one or the purple one. They all look the same to me thundercougarcrackenbird.
    Last edited by Batfan007; 11th December 2016 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Went for medical thing in Rockingham today right across the road from the local shopping center.

In Target they had some wave 2 etc deluxes, plus like about 4x each Astro train, Sentinel prime, galvatron and Alpha Trion

In Kmart they had like 2-3x each of the 4 Wave 3 deluxes.

Nicest looking wave imo!
    Damn it, I spent the morning hitting up mandurah ... Rocko tomorrow it is.

FYI the only thing that stood out was G2 Brut and Mandurah Forum K-Mart for $99

at least 1 each of the wave 3 deluxes left at Target Innaloo after I grabbed what I wanted. Also a crap ton of CW Leader Skywarp for $69 and and CW Smokescreen/Wheeljack/Hound for anyone still chasing them

Wave 1/2 is fully stocked at TRU Innaloo for anyone still after them too (finally got a Highbrow myself)