Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

hmmm I need a couple of those snake men, hopefully there will be some for sale at the Parra Fair
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

There's something in this pic that I owe a thanks to Kup for; as it was on his recommendation quite a while ago that I investigate this series &, I really came to love it!

$20 to my door from Amazon, thanks Kup!

Your welcome!

Just make sure it's a non region coded dvd Hursty
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just make sure it's a non region coded dvd Hursty
    Oh it is, American region coded but I'm pretty sure that I have at least one DVD Player around here that can play Internationally coded DVDs but if not? - I have a computer & a couple of tricks up my sleeve.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Oh yeah, forgot to post... I got my DB Skeletor, Mekaneck and Snake Men a few weeks ago!

Also got ToD Sorceress from NYCC... her colours are so much better than the nauseating parrot colours of the original... I love the all white costume! The Orb stand is fantastic too.

Haven't posted in this section before, probably as I'm scared of the slippery slope into collecting MOTU when I already expend much effort into TF, but this was just gold. I love 80's merchendising and this smacks of it, the MOTU pop-up board game! I think I remember one kid at my primary school having this, but I would welcome any info anyone might have on it.

I finally cave in and liege knew about i now embrace MOTUC open arms... starting off with these two, i may say im pretty impress.

here are some quicks snaps

@Ultra Mackness: Oh wow dude, that is a pretty remarkable find! - I can't say that I know anything about it but I know what you mean about 80s Merchandising & that is one sweet example of it!
    @Deceptic: Oh man, you don't know how incredibly jealous I am that you've picked up a Hordak! - Loved the original toy as a kid & would really like to pick up a MOTUC version of him once I can find one at the right price & time.

Deceptic : dre Cat is selling a MOTUC He man - see his sale thread . I really like the cartoon accurate headress on She ra unfortunately I have the bubble power version - but , that can easily be fixed , I just need to find an "extra" Shera I can cannibalize > heheheh

@Hursty: I recommend Hordak Hursty.... not so Hurricane Hordak - I hear he's flaky . I got mine at the Parra Fair a few fairs back ...