Checked some BigWs tonight after 5pm, hoping to get Optimal Optimus and black Rodimus at the sale price. Unfortunately, all three stores had little or no POTP Leaders left (already being bought up before the sale started).

Calamvale - 2 Optimus, 1 Rodimus
Kuraby - 2 Optimus, 1 Rodimus, 1 black Rodimus (which I bought)
Browns Plains - NONE. The toy manager said that they had already put them out, and didn't have any more.

Plenty of Studio Series Leaders and Deluxes at all of the stores though... and quite a few wave 1 POTP Deluxes too... which will peg-warm and prevent restocking of later waves.

At least I got one of the two Leaders that I wanted, but the priority was Optimal, as Unicronus is just a redeco of a toy I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
Big W Garden City broke the Aussie street date on Optimal Optimus by about 6 months! Only had one in stock, and he's mine now.
They must have put them out after Sunday, as they only had a couple of black Rodimus toys on the shelf with a couple of Optimus toys.

That doesn't leave me with many nearby options now for Optimal, with the four closest stores all being empty of it.