Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lara Croft Barbie dolls. Any give a damn?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Indiana Jones did much of the same, including punching and shooting.

If I had a daughter, I would hope she become a rich tomb robber so I could retire in a life of luxury and no toy would be denied me :P
    I'd say the same about Indiana Jones, and I'd say the same about Daniel Jackson as well -- some kid's going to be real pissed when he finds out after he becomes an archaeologist that he won't be able to jump to other worlds through wormholes, fire automatic and alien weaponry and make out with hot alien babes.

good to see a fully articulated doll from barbie. my daughter has a thousand, they can't stand by themselves so she's forced to hold them one at a time. perhaps the success of superherogirls has shown barbie the way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Geez, I just looked at the Barbie-Lara pic - could they make her chest any smaller?

Bad enough they started shrinking her boobs from the 1999 game onwards, but this is ridiculous!

They make a Barbie Doll based on how she looked in the TR3 game and I will consider it.
    It looks like the days of Va-Va-Voom Raider are gone. Although it doesn't worry me because she will always be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    It looks like the days of Va-Va-Voom Raider are gone. Although it doesn't worry me because she will always be hot.
    Ha! I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If I had a daughter, I would hope she become a rich tomb robber so I could retire in a life of luxury and no toy would be denied me :P
    Thing is Lara Croft didn't become rich raiding tombs, she inherited it from wealthy ancestors. I think she's meant to be British nobility, but not royalty. She spends her families fortune doing "archaeology".