Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

I bought my partner a $20 cocktail at a bar the other night and found myself thinking "that was Generations Swerve and Tailgate".

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    When your workmate's kids give you their transformers related items and you're never even met them.
    Ha! That's happened to me a couple of times! Usually (but not always) when Maccas has TF Happy Meals

You know you are obsessed with Transformers when you have a sex dream and just before the good bit you hear there is a TF sale at the local toyshop and run out of the girls bedroom to go check it out (and oh, its so sad that in so many of my dreams I have done this!)

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    You know you are obsessed with Transformers when you have a sex dream and just before the good bit you hear there is a TF sale at the local toyshop and run out of the girls bedroom to go check it out (and oh, its so sad that in so many of my dreams I have done this!)
    It's a built in defence mechanism. It saves you from any… sticky situations like when your wife asks you who you were dreaming about
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It's a built in defence mechanism. It saves you from any… sticky situations like when your wife asks you who you were dreaming about
    When your dreams derail like that it sounds like a sticky situation is the last thing you have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    You make the transformation noise whenever you sit down and stand up.

Gold

When you look at anything and start to imagine how they would transform and where their limbs and head pop out of.

You smile and subconsciously experience feelings and emotions associated with warmth, awe, and the sense of being protected every time you see a big red semitrailer on the road

You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you see a vehicle that looks so much like a TF from a cartoon you subtly walk up and say their name out loud to see if you get a response.

I did this to a blue dune buggy that looked scarily like Beachcomber when I was 10 - my obsession started early

You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you talk about Transformers so much at work that your co-workers have stopped making nerd jokes and come to appreciate your collection and knowledge of the TF Multiverse.

P.S. the amount of time I have guys come up to me and say "My kids having trouble with this transformer ... what do I do?" Priceless