Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Orders for Drift and Over-Run back up for pre-order

According to their site, ID and CC scans/photocopies are only required for the first order of new foreign members, to verify that you are you. After you've been verified, it seems that you can use any CC at any time. (if their processing agent doesn't reject it)

Last figure quoted was 85% sold on Runabout an hour ago.
    And the Drift sales were tracking close to it (but only about half as many appear to have been made).

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    did you make that!
    that's great, love it.
    Their twitter feed says its from issue 43 of the club mag - their membership toys are always featured in the current year's comic.

Do they ask you for Proof of ID or should I have sent them something before I ordered Runabout this morning?

I've never sent them a scan of credit card or ID and I've never had a problem buying stuff from the store before
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

According to the twitter feed TFCC have run out of overrunabouts.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Both pretty much sold out in just about 24 hours.
    And only 17 left of Drift - I'm really surprised that figure sold at all. There just doesn't seem to be anything selling it.
    If I was just buying for myself and couldn't afford both at once, I really thought that Drift would be warming their shelves like Airazor, Astrotrain and Cheetor, to be able to buy it later when it could be afforded.
    I hope everyone who was planning on ordering these were successful (or were not off the internet for the last few days to not even know).

Crap. It was down when I checked yesterday, and sold out today.
    They really should have produced more of these, so that club members had a fair chance of purchasing.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I have to thank griffin for being able to secure at least one.
    Shall have to track down a set of the Run twins on eBay for opening purposes and I guess Drift eventually when I have some income.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I've never sent them a scan of credit card or ID and I've never had a problem buying stuff from the store before
    That seems to be the general consensus from what I've seen. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Crap. It was down when I checked yesterday, and sold out today.
    They really should have produced more of these, so that club members had a fair chance of purchasing.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Both pretty much sold out in just about 24 hours.
    And only 17 left of Drift - I'm really surprised that figure sold at all. There just doesn't seem to be anything selling it.
    If I was just buying for myself and couldn't afford both at once, I really thought that Drift would be warming their shelves like Airazor, Astrotrain and Cheetor, to be able to buy it later when it could be afforded.
    I hope everyone who was planning on ordering these were successful (or were not off the internet for the last few days to not even know).
    I too am surprised by the Drift Sell out. I guess piggy-backing off of Marvel's Deadpool pays off. Just like the 3rd Party groups and TF IP.

I still think its a sham that club members have to to in as quick as everyone else to score some. Especially since I have a feeling that a good amount will show up at BBTS and Robotkingdom...