Thread: KO Decepticon Headmaster Mindwipe

Default KO Decepticon Headmaster Mindwipe

Came across a listing for Decepticon Headmaster Mindwipe, which looked like a sealed toy until you read the listing.

I did a quick search, and found this picture online of a genuine Mindwipe. Notice in bottom right corner assortment is 5897 while on the KO the assortment is in a different font, and number 5898.

I don't know if assortments on G1 originals vary, so it might not be the best way to identify the Ko. I remember there was KO Weirdwolf previously, so maybe there are more Headmasters in the wind.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Came across a listing for Decepticon Headmaster Mindwipe, which looked like a sealed toy until you read the listing.

I did a quick search, and found this picture online of a genuine Mindwipe. Notice in bottom right corner assortment is 5897 while on the KO the assortment is in a different font, and number 5898.

I don't know if assortments on G1 originals vary, so it might not be the best way to identify the Ko. I remember there was KO Weirdwolf previously, so maybe there are more Headmasters in the wind.
    Yep, all three con HM's have been replica KO'd. I was hoping the KO makers were now just sticking to Masterpiece and third party replicas!