Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Transformers: Battle Tactics

good thing im over it already. just started playing this January though and it is frustrating how PvP is based on luck match up not rank. (deletes app)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well that was fast... out December 24th 2014, and closing barely a year later in March 2016. A quick money grab and they are gone.
    Details here of the closing down stages.
    Yeah it was just treated by DENA as a way to make a quick buck. At the start it had potential but their greed killed it quickly. Game died about 6 months ago when the biggest teams, including Ozformers, began boycotting.

Only positive from the game was joining up with other members who are into gaming. We still chat regularly at mostly play star wars galaxy of heroes now

i played on and off not very much but last time i logged in the stats were so much higher than when i was playing initially haha, power creep to the max.

For all those that played. Its all done now.
    Severs are off. Time to uninstall and get that 1.5Gb of space back.

I personally started to stop playing after the last few weeks. Mainly due to uni work. But there wasnt any real purpose to it anymore. The final event had no real sense of completion nor victory. Shame. Cute game though.