Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron (Galvatronus)

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I've preordered the set, but I'd kill for a spare Ghost Starscream. Makes me wonder why Hasbro didn't do a seeker wave themselves, with easy repaint opportunities
    They kinda did if you count the Leader class figures. They got 3 figures out of the Jetfire remoulding.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

If they did a CW Scourge (as opposed to TR) and a CW DLX Cyclonus (perhaps as the Voyager's "armada"...), I'd have happily bought a total of four along with whatever Legends figure they decided would do as a gun/partner.

Ah well. I've got Cyclonus next to Voyager OP and Scattershot (although SS will likely get sold off once I have the CW Computron).

Looks like this guy might be in stores now/soon... one of the stores in Sino Centre (Mong Kok) has posted a picture of the box in their store on FB with a price of HK$1040...

If I see this in person, I am probably going to end up purchasing ... An easy pass to import due to the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Looks like this guy might be in stores now/soon... one of the stores in Sino Centre (Mong Kok) has posted a picture of the box in their store on FB with a price of HK$1040...
    Robot Kingdom says shipping starts on the 30th April, so they're probably getting them in now.

EDIT: Blacklai has already got a review up -- lots of pics and comparisons with the CW version as well:

http://blacklai1979.blogspot.com.au/...rriors-uw.html

Got these guys today. I'm happy with them but I think like UW Grand Convoy I will keep these guys as individual robots not in their combined form.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Got these guys today. I'm happy with them but I think like UW Grand Convoy I will keep these guys as individual robots not in their combined form.
    Im the opposite, i got mine and think they are all far better than the Grand Convoy boxset. The paint apps are beautiful, the hommages work, the names all rock like "Zombie War Breakdown", "Combiner Haunt Leader Grand Galvatron" , and i do like the molds. Love it!
    Last edited by Deonasis; 5th May 2016 at 08:43 PM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

TR Galvatron's cannon looks great on UW Grand Galvatron!:

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Im the opposite, i got mine and think they are all far better than the Grand Convoy boxset. The paint apps are beautiful, the hommages work, the names all rock like "Zombie War Breakdown", "Combiner Haunt Leader Grand Galvatron" , and i do like the molds. Love it!
    Yeah, nothing against their combined form, I just think they work great as individual homages and I can't justify two sets for most of the UW combiners.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.