Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

After RK stuffed up my first order a while back, I gave them a second chance. Once posted the package arrived really fast last week, but again it was missing an item.

I could almost understand them packing the wrong items, but simply missing ones out is unforgivable. How hard is it to tell that when there are four items on the order sheet, but only three in the box, that something has gone wrong? They're now being very slow to respond to my email about it.

Pretty sure I'll be looking for alternatives now.

Finally picked up my RK order yesterday from the post office. Just feels so disappointing having only 5 of the 13 toys I ordered, show up.
    And to make up for it, they throw in a couple of cheap merchandise items I'm not interested in, or will be keeping.

RokDog is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

*grumble* I just got my RK order and it was missing 2 items... Have emailed them, but since one of the missing items was the Aerial Appendage Kit @ $60, I got a feeling the best I'll get is a refund =[

On a side note, the box the shipped my stuff in was the TFX-04 Protector outer carton, name on the outside is 'Frotector' lol But I wouldn't be laughing if it contained a comb and hairspray instead of my bots.

By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?
    I think overall RK are quite reliable - I've never really had any real dramas that they weren't able to fix.

If they had a feedback score for every transaction on their online store (with the number of transactions they conduct), it would still probably be around 99%.

Their eBay store has a feedback of 99.8% based upon 539 positives and 1 negative in the past 12 months, so judge for yourself I guess.

I personally have placed more than 20 orders through robot kingdon and have never had a messed up order
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

ive never had a problem w/RK. they sent me a item missing a foot in my last shipment which wasnt there fault, i emailed them about it and within 1 hour i had a reply and a apology and a replacement sent out at there expense which was received 4 days later.

Yeah, the proportion of problems is exaggerated because most orders that are without problem aren't mentioned. It's only when people get aggravated about something that they are compelled to vent about it in some way.
    Kinda like when driving and you get a 2 or 3 red lights in a row... you don't realise/remember all the green ones, so you think you're getting bad luck with the red ones.

The problem with RK for me though is their lack of communication to customers before you have to chase up a problem. Sure they may respond quickly to a query, but if there is a problem with the order, or you deserve a refund, they should contact you... not let it go for a couple weeks before you decide to find out what the heck is going on.

Default toyarena

anyone know how toyarena is to deal with?

Not too bad actually. I remember getting one or two items from them yoinks ago. Pretty fast and good communication. However, postage is a little expensive. Hope that helps.