Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1727323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Wasn't sure whether this question required its own thread or would be better posted under feed back for TLTC so I just did both.

I ordered MP-13 Soundwave from The Little Toy Company last week and received delivery today which I was quite happy with.

I’m a MISB collector for Masterpieces so when I opened the delivery box I always check to see the condition of the box. It had a bit of damage on one of the rear corners of the box (which unfortunately may occur on the odd occasion) but then I noticed that the top of the box had been double taped, which to me means opening the box makes little difference for MISB. So I decided to open it to have a look at the old cassette player but to my surprise, the plastic toy enclosure had also been double taped.

While I’ve heard of customs sometimes opening the box to have a look at whats inside, I’ve never heard of them also opening the plastic toy enclosure as well. Is this a normal thing?, cause right now I feel like I’ve been given a second hand product which is not what I paid for.

Would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this seeing as though this is the first MP I’ve bought from an Australian seller since the whole PC ordeal and I’m on the verge of going ape sh*t over this.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I've had a bunch of stuff pre-ordered for months, including a Takara Misfire that didn't arrive before my last couple orders shipped.

I received everything except one figure they are yet to get in stock. Barring Auspost taking a long time to ship from Melbourne (I had another parcel from a fastener distributer take 8 business days over a weekend also from Melbourne to Sydney in the same time period)

Packaging was satisfactory, everything arrived in one piece and as promised. Once all bar the single remaining item came into stock they shipped it all together.

happy customer here.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Wasn't sure whether this question required its own thread or would be better posted under feed back for TLTC so I just did both.

I ordered MP-13 Soundwave from The Little Toy Company last week and received delivery today which I was quite happy with.

I’m a MISB collector for Masterpieces so when I opened the delivery box I always check to see the condition of the box. It had a bit of damage on one of the rear corners of the box (which unfortunately may occur on the odd occasion) but then I noticed that the top of the box had been double taped, which to me means opening the box makes little difference for MISB. So I decided to open it to have a look at the old cassette player but to my surprise, the plastic toy enclosure had also been double taped.

While I’ve heard of customs sometimes opening the box to have a look at whats inside, I’ve never heard of them also opening the plastic toy enclosure as well. Is this a normal thing?, cause right now I feel like I’ve been given a second hand product which is not what I paid for.

Would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this seeing as though this is the first MP I’ve bought from an Australian seller since the whole PC ordeal and I’m on the verge of going ape sh*t over this.
    Takara goes through periods of double taping items at the factor. They basically make the item, tape it up and then a QC issue comes up and they need to open everything from that batch. Single taped items are not guaranteed for Takara.

Picked up my Dinobot MP-41 today which i had pre-ordered back in May.

So anyone else still waiting, they should be coming any day now.

Ok, they must be working through the night to send out as many orders as the can before Christmas. I just got a shipping notification for my MP Dinobot. Aus Post says I'll have it on the 28th, but given how poor Aus Post delivery times have been this holiday season I'm not holding my breath.

Still, thank you TLTC for finally shipping my Dinobot.

I still wouldn't recommend TLTC for preorders anymore, but I will use them for in stock.

Ok so i went to enquire about my orders on facebook, this time they weren't able to help me; they told me to send them an email.

I tried to login into their website and i couldn't. Sent them an email about the account and my orders. I got an auto response email about me having to create a new account; this is the 2nd time i've had to create a new account because they switched to a new system. What affect does this do? This will totally mess up people that don't keep track (luckily i keep track of everything!), when i login i have 0 order history.

For the items that i have received, has anyone else gotten shipping notifications that don't contain the items in question? i've had this done numerous times. For example, the last shipment they sent me said there would be MP Prowl+, alas that got my hopes up for nothing as prowl wasn't in the shipment.

Yeah, I’ve had a few items that was in the shipping email that didn’t actually arrive. I sent a message immediately about the missing items just to cover myself in case they were spose to be in it. I don’t know why they do that. Just causes confusion for both parties.

I did a preorder for 4 separate items a few weeks back and got a refund for them a few days later as they are now selling them as a set of 4.....for $10 cheaper. I can’t see why they didn’t just refund me the $10 instead of the whole order.

so after sending them my exact orders in question (these contained items shipped and not shipped); they sent me a copy and paste response . I’ve pressed them for further info, hopefully I get it.

We have moved to a new platform and a new account will need to be made. To check previous web orders please follow the instructions below

If your request is regarding previous website orders. The link is located at the top on the new website titled (Check previous website orders). If on a mobile device please click the three bars located at the top and the option will appear. Please login to the old site as you previously did.

mmm still no reply...

my queries are pretty simple, are my items in stock or not.

I think i'm going to have to start doing what I did previously to that other company and comment and tag them on their recent posts...

The new account thing threw me too, I thought my account had been deleted, but I signed up a new one so I could order MP-36+ (saves getting hassled by customs). I can't see my old orders though. Has anyone received the STudio Series Bumblebee Retro Pop Highway set yet (the ones with the extra tapes, not the sdcc version). It's listed as sold out, but I still haven't received it.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!