Page 954 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 934944949950951952953954955956957958959964974 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 10407

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Just double checking... Is it correct that we never got a Takara Legends Fracas or Nightstick?

I really want a Fracas to give to LG Scourge and a Legends styled Nightstick would be nice just to have a complete set even though I have Henkei Cyclonus that comes with a Nightstick.

If one was to be looking to purchase the 86 movie on blu ray, which release is considered to be the best? I understand there are a few out there.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just double checking... Is it correct that we never got a Takara Legends Fracas or Nightstick?

I really want a Fracas to give to LG Scourge and a Legends styled Nightstick would be nice just to have a complete set even though I have Henkei Cyclonus that comes with a Nightstick.
    Not yet... but if TT eventually do Artfire and Stepper (from the POTP Jazz and Inferno), they would be doing their Targetmaster guns, which are identical (not even redecos) of Nightstick and Fracas.
    As such, they wouldn't release them twice, to give fans TM guns for both Autobots and both Decepticons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If one was to be looking to purchase the 86 movie on blu ray, which release is considered to be the best? I understand there are a few out there.
    If you search for the anniversary Blu ray you might get more correct info. I THINK that there are only 2 Blu ray releases. We got one in Australia a while ago. Then there was also the more recent anniversary edition which came out overseas from a new transfer. I have both but have not watched the anniversary edition yet.

I'm not sure what to recommend if you have neither but they would both be improvements over a DVD release

I got the Madman release from a few years back. It's a good transfer of the movie from what I can tell. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-...-movie/251451/

The other version from a few years ago is Sony's release, I don't know anything about it. But it's not the best to track down due to cost and I believe it's the same transfer as Madman's but with less bonuses.

There is a more recent reissue of the '86 movie for the 30th anniversary last year. It's a new transfer captured at 4k, but of course standard Blu-rays are only 1080p so that doesn't help much. Also it's only been released in America and I believe it's region locked like all Hasbro Transformers properties. https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...70_&dpSrc=srch

I'd personally either grab the older Madman release since it's still available at JB Hifi for $24, or start hounding Madman to release the new 30th Anniversary Blu-ray.

Cheers guys. I’ll just go the JB version.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

My TR Scourge is holding my United Fracas.

P.S.: I've been told that the toy I've got that I thought was TR Seaspray is not TR Seaspray. Could someone please help me identify this toy. It came packaged on a TR Seaspray card which I got from The Little Toy Company.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My TR Scourge is holding my United Fracas.
    Yeah but that Fracas is not in the style of the Legends Targetmasters. I want a Legends Fracas and Nightstick.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    P.S.: I've been told that the toy I've got that I thought was TR Seaspray is not TR Seaspray. Could someone please help me identify this toy. It came packaged on a TR Seaspray card which I got from The Little Toy Company.
    Funny har har.

Funny har har.
    It was a serious question. I always use emoticons if I'm being sarcastic or whatnot. No emoticon = serious question or statement.

Are you unable to recognise Seaspray, or you are baiting, which is a violation of the board rules...

Either option doesn't make you look very good to others.