Thread: ToysRUs 20% off coupon Thursday June 16th only

Default ToysRUs 20% off coupon Thursday June 16th only

ToysRUs has a 20% off coupon for Thursday June 16th (from 6pm Wednesday), off almost all full-priced items... some conditions apply.

Thanks to this sale I got Sky Lynx for $32. Made that badly undersized thing almost good value

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Arctorro View Post
    Thanks to this sale I got Sky Lynx for $32. Made that badly undersized thing almost good value
    Interesting. Voyager class is normally RRP $50. Sound like you got it for the sale price of $40 less the 20% discount.

Was able to get CW Hound for $20.00
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Meanwhile on the other end of the scale, I used the coupon, and they wouldn't scan it until after taking off my VIP points... so instead of 20% off $77, I only got 20% off $71. It might only be a $1.20 difference, but it just seemed a bit petty on their part when they are usually so great with price-matching, and according to above, discounting from a discount price (which would have been a mistake, but their computer should be automatically adjusting prices before applying the discount).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Meanwhile on the other end of the scale, I used the coupon, and they wouldn't scan it until after taking off my VIP points... so instead of 20% off $77, I only got 20% off $71. It might only be a $1.20 difference, but it just seemed a bit petty on their part when they are usually so great with price-matching, and according to above, discounting from a discount price (which would have been a mistake, but their computer should be automatically adjusting prices before applying the discount).
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Interesting. Voyager class is normally RRP $50. Sound like you got it for the sale price of $40 less the 20% discount.
    Yep

Thing is, there were no sale/discount labels on the shelves; the voyagers were just marked at $40 and the deluxes at $25. Add that to getting the 20% off and I was wondering if TrU Knox had just dropped the prices instead of putting them on sale.

But, this is also the store that every so often messes up and puts Transformers on sale when they aren't supposed to, sooo...