Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Try having it repainted then like Movieverse Dropkick G-rock. no need for a little badge.

whoa!. that is quite the decal

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Ahhh , it all makes sense now.. i haven't seen the tf 'my family' stickers yet.
    seen a few funny ones though. i'll have to keep an eye out..
    Here's what the Autobot set looks like:

And here's the Decepticon set:

The pic on the left is the car just after I bought it but before I "pimped it out" w/ the Decepticon badge (right next to where it says Conquest ) and family stickers. I've since put a small Decepticon badge and large Decepticon sticker on the front of the car. The Autobot car has Autobot logos along both sides, the fuel door and bonnet -- as well as a Robot Heroes movie Optimus Prime behind the steering wheel (and Autobot/Decepticon dog tags dangling from the rear vision mirror - it also has a "Protoform on Board" sign on the back ). The Decepticon car has Robot Heroes movie Blackout behind the steering wheel. I wanna get something so I can take the Decepticon dog tag from the other car and dangle that from the Decepticon car's rear vision mirror. Later I intend to get a set of Autobot and Decepticon seat covers for both cars... next time there's a lull in TF toys.

i do that.. sometimes (if i actually get something) i have to pretend i'm buying it for a non-existent child..
    same in the star wars lego section. whichever i find first
    I don't. I'm proud to shop for toys for myself. Sometimes even when I'm buying Transformers and my daughter's with me, people might ask if it's for her, and I'll say, "No, it's for me." Heck... sometimes when my wife's off shopping for clothes, shoes etc., I go hang out at the TF section and just... hang out there. Play with whatever Transformer toy I've brought along. My daughter will often tag along and play with all the Try Me features, or try to tell me which one she thinks is Optimus Prime, Megatron or Bumblebee -- or ask me the names of characters she doesn't know. So it becomes a nice edumacational exercise for her.

Decepticon Guest

It's quite worrying for me that I actually can relate to every comment in this thread as I do all of them! Lol. Now I am getting worried when I go to L.A later this year, I will be planning where all the toy shops are.

Nice!! I wanna sticker or badge up my next ute. i was thinking a big decepticon logo over the bonnet and draping down over 1 of the front guards,
    we'll see
    I want to design myself a massive sticker of Black Rock Shooter for the bonnet of my car.

whenever you see a number plate that starts with WST and immediately think of World Smallest Transformers

You know you're obsessed when every time you know someone is going overseas, you hit them up to feed your addiction
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

You know your obsessed when your 17 and you pass up sex to hunt down a armada smokescreen
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    You know your obsessed when your 17 and you pass up sex to hunt down a armada smokescreen
    you win!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Sex? Whats sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    It's quite worrying for me that I actually can relate to every comment in this thread as I do all of them! Lol. Now I am getting worried when I go to L.A later this year, I will be planning where all the toy shops are.
    If you go to the states and don't spend some time in a WalMart, TRU and other such shop you're wasting an opportunity!!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)