Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BigW's Big Toy Sale Catalogue - June 16 to July 6

Victorion and Max are on sale now at Big W Galdstone. 4 Victorion and 7 Max left. They are on an end cap in the toy section. Enjoy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got the catalog yesterday. It was impressively thick and was enjoyable to just flick through. Would be nice if I saw Victorioncin store. Maybe I'll check Thursday night.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Those X-boxes & ghostbusters lego sets were flying out the door at watergardens. Pretty sure ghostbusters lego is all gone now.

Megatran Guest

RACV members can purchase Woolworths WISH Gift Card at a 5% discount in selected RACV shops in $100 denominations and in $100, $200, $250, $300, $400 and $500 denominations via RACV online, though may take up to eight working days for delivery.

TR Fort Max at Big W works out to be slighlty cheaper than Myer's extra 10% off toys with MyerONE card, which ends this Sunday.

EDIT: Link to RACV site.
    Last edited by Megatran; 17th June 2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Add link

Cashrewards is also doing a promo to save 8% on their big w gift cards. Once you purchase it, the card gets emailed to you and can take up to 24 hours to be sent. Hope that is useful to someone

I hope people have been successful in getting the sale items they wanted.

On the first day of the sale yesterday, the BigW store nearest to me (Garden City) sold all of their Victorions (6 or 8 of them), all of their $5 Power Battlers (only had one case), and all but two of their Fortress Maximus toys (they started with 8-10 of them).

If you miss out at BigW, try Myer if you have one near you, as the store near me said that they are aware of the BigW price and are willing to price-match if asked. (some stores are keeping them out the back though to stop them walking out the stores... so ask if they still have it if you can't see it)

Didn't think Fort Max will be flying out stores from the Big W sale as I have seen like 3-4 boxes of them in Myer last Friday. But when I went to Big W on Sunday, there was one lone Victorian and Fort Max left. Decided that its meant to be and put it on lay-by. (Fort Max I meant.) Victorian didn't appeal to me.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!