Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beast wars rpg

roller's a mod?! *flees*

Quote Originally Posted by kuzzy
    lol nah im just a fan of plo koon, after watching the clone wars series, have you been watching it?
    I've missed most of it because of that ridiculous Saturday midday time slot (I'm never home at that time - gah - this reminds me of that stupid Saturday 2PM time slot with Beast Machines). But I have seen the episode with Plo Koon in the Malevolence arc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've missed most of it because of that ridiculous Saturday midday time slot (I'm never home at that time - gah - this reminds me of that stupid Saturday 2PM time slot with Beast Machines). But I have seen the episode with Plo Koon in the Malevolence arc.
    Just watch it on youtube or download the eps or something. You can find everything on the internet.
    Sadly everything also includes rule 34 of the internet
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

They're hard to find on Youtube. I think I will have to find erm... alternative means of watching these eps. *cough*

I've made a new thread for Star Wars Miniatures here

seeing as how this thread is spiralling off course into the Neutral zone, i have taken the liberty of starting this RPG game

Retrax: "I need back up, help me fellow predacons!!"

now its your turn, whoever wants to play

when you play RPG games you must wear a wizards hat

ok lol ill continue this,

spittor came out of his cybertron home to hear Retrax's call from his commlink
    "aint gunna happen today Retrax, i got an assisination to go to, im ment to kill big convoy" transforming into his altmode, he made his way to cybertopolis

NOTE: the actual website show you how to play the game, i had a character planned, and so on, but the only problem is, its much better when you play in real life, im playing a game called modern, and its really awesome, but in it you have a game master, so that leaves the question, who should the game master be?

reacting quickly to this diappointing news

Retrax uses "Thundershock"

Enemy Maximal fled...

roller, if kuzzy is the GM then it's not your call to say what happens to other PCs or NPCs aside from your own. I assume you're playing Retrax then?

I'll be Spittor. My stats are:
    HP 20 / DEF 15 / ATK +5 / DMG 10
    My special ability is "Stealth" which is defined as "If this character has cover, he does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 5 metres when choosing targets."
    My character is incredibly stupidbrave so he doesn't have a morale rating (i.e.: I don't need to make a save roll for morale).

So we're on Cybertron yeah? I run behind a building 10 metres away from Retrax and attack. *rolls 1D20* I rolled a 16, so I'm attacking with 21.

Your move roller.

ok so gok got 21

you hit the enemy maximal, but he doesnt go down,30 - 10 to see the damage,

the enemy maximal fires upon retrax (rolls d 20: gets 5) he misses the both of you and hides behind a small amount of boxes ready to fire

roller your turn

oh and also to any one whom wants to play, feel free to pm me and ill just throw you in whenever, i just need to find the right time

unkown maximal
    hp= 30
    def = 20
    attack = 7
    damage = 4

ok

i move 2 of my reserves to the battle ring

and use 'Leach seed' to power up my deck by 5 HP

Then, i throw down a Lapras first edition

while simultaneously picking my wart

Retrax transformed to beast mode and used 'roll out'

his shell knocks all opponents down and decreases their HP by 10% regardless of status and energy shields