Page 20 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Some proof that the new four deluxes are out...

Is this a first? Saw Transformers 2 Soundtrack at JB Hifi during my lunch break.

No sign of the score though.

Not a good sign for the Score, as they are both supposed to be released at the same time in America.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some proof that the new four deluxes are out...
    I just called about 6 different Kmarts around Brisbane (inc. Sunnybank) - none of 'em had Mudflap.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Is this a first? Saw Transformers 2 Soundtrack at JB Hifi during my lunch break.

No sign of the score though.
    I knooooooooooow noooooooooooooo when why why wheeeeeeen? im really unpatient at times but when it does im ready to pounce with the score

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I just called about 6 different Kmarts around Brisbane (inc. Sunnybank) - none of 'em had Mudflap.
    Head on over to BigW Carindale - they have about 20 of each, Mudflap, Ravage, Int Barricade and Cannon Bbee.
    They have a HUGE cardboard 'mercahndiser' display, and they are the only deluxe figures that came with it.
    Last edited by griffin; 20th June 2009 at 01:05 PM.

I think this is a first sighting: ROTF RPM Battle Chargers at Toyworld for $25 each Bumblebee and Sideswipe. They seem bigger than than the Animated Bumper Battlers but they seem to have lose the sound effects. Easy pass.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Head on over to BigW Carindale - they have about 20 of each, Mudflap, Ravage, Int Barricade and Cannon Bbee.
    They have a HUGE cardboard 'mercahndiser' display, and they are the only deluxe figures that came with it.
    Hey Griffin, many thanks for letting me know where to find Flapper - I was really excited when I saw your pic, hehe. Bizarre that the one I bought had two left feet and would you believe it but also the wrong instructions (he came with Cannon BB's). Ah well, I'll just have to visit our friends at Big W again tomorrow. I had a look at Ravage and he looks pretty cool but I find it hard to believe he's a transformer! Seems like he'd be a better fit in the Final Fantasy universe, looks like some of the art I've seen for FFVI. Thanks again, Griffin.

Sweet, my sighting finally pay off for someone.

saw this at a Myer store in canberra, although im sure this will be available through out Aus. Introductory price for ROTF Ultimate Bumble Bee $109, after that they're $199