Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "New years" Commemorative Optimus Prime Competition

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default "New years" Commemorative Optimus Prime Competition

Alright, In time for new years eve, I'm giving away my Hasbro commemorative Optimus Prime.

No, not the pink one, the one from like 4 years ago dudes. It's RED!

I bought this one about 3 years ago from someone in the states as MIB (opened) and for quite a pretty penny too ($100+). They had applied the stickers, and I have to say, Americans are very unco, so they're not straight, and the box has a small tear, but yea, it's all good. And there is no incentive to keep it in box since it's been opened, AND you can replace the cab of the pinktimus version with this one if you want. Bargain.

Ok, story time over, the prize:

Now, TO WIN:

Now I don't really believe in new years resolutions as they are usually a crock of crap that noone ends up sticking with, so in that regard, tell me your crock of..... errrr.... new years resolution that I, and everyone else just knows you won't keep because noone can follow through with anything anymore.

Make it funny, real, fantasy, insane, true, whatever. Post a pitcher, err, picture if you want. Heck, even a for sale AD for your dog.

Conditions:

1. One post per person. If you must post more, edit your post. If you don't know how to do this, then pack up your computer and send it back to dell and get off the internet because you fail.
    2. In relation to 1 above, no discussion. Talk out in the hallway, get out of my room. Break these rules and you don't get a chance at the prize, but you will amuse me that you won't be in with a chance. No, still no prize for that amusment.
    3. Competition ends midnight next tuesday, (29/12/2009). I'll decide on next thursday the winner (New years eve).
    4. And sorry guys, no new members as from last monday (21/12/2009) are eligible to enter either. So no signing up just to win either. I want to reward the sort-of-long-time crowd.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

try to get fit again, drink less and go to botcon 2010

My new years resolution is to keep the next new years resolution. If i fail...

just epic...
    Last edited by OrionPax; 24th December 2009 at 10:13 PM.
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

my new years resolution is to aquire Commemorative Optimus Prime

i have decided in the spirit of the season i will not contest this competition as i have already won another competition. Doh another post i just broke the rules..such a badass

My new years resolution will be to develop enough of a personality (with a touch of charm) so that next time the question "What's your new years resolution?" comes around, I won't immediately Google 'best new years resolution' in the hope of finding the "correct" answer

My new years resolution will be to finally get started on my arc as the end of the world is only 2 years away, and fill it with two of every Transformer ever released... to keep one MISB of course
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

My New Years resolution is to rid the world from the plague of Pinkimus Prime.

May they all be cast into the fiery depths of Junkion.

Keep it red 2010.
    Last edited by Jetfire; 25th December 2009 at 12:26 PM.

My new years resolution is to have washboards abs and let those badboys never touch a carb ever again.

My New Years resolution is:

I will only get a few TFs this year! I promise (fingers crossed at the back )