Page 195 of 215 FirstFirst ... 175185190191192193194195196197198199200205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My wife today gave birth to a baby girl, our second child. This has come after many years of trying and thankfully gives our 7 year old son a younger sibling.
    Congrats mate, hope Mum and bub are doing well

Wollongong or Bulli hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Congrats mate, hope Mum and bub are doing well

Wollongong or Bulli hospital?
    Thanks mate. The new Wollongong Private Hospital. It's really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My wife today gave birth to a baby girl, our second child. This has come after many years of trying and thankfully gives our 7 year old son a younger sibling.
    Congrats!

Going to take my girlfriend to see Hong Kong! Weeeeee!!!

So much bad stuff in this world that people haven't shared any joy since April in here. So I shall post something.

So my medieval group did Winterfest Medieval Faire over the weekend, and what a blast we had. I may have died in nearly every fight, but I died with honour hahaha. So many great complents from the crowds and organisers for our display. We may have only had 11 or so fighters on the field, but we were the loudest and rowdiest bunch of barbarians to take the field. Some great things came out of the weekend that will open up alot of opportunites to us. Cannot wait to share the news but for now I have to keep hushed.

Well if we want good news...

I recently found $50 on the ground

This one's bitter sweet.

I pitched at baseball on sunday, 5 whole innings. Which is a big deal for me, I don't usually pitch. I had 3 innings where we kept the other side scoreless. which is a great outcome.

the bitter bit is we were short on players, having to forfeit so the game didn't count. we were able to get some fill ins from another team so a game could be played, but even after pitching well and nearly winning, we lost by one in the last inning, the record for the game will be 9-0 against us.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I too have some bittersweet.

Joined up the work volleyball team. It's been a loooong time since I last played volleyball, but managed to pick it up again pretty quickly. 2 hours of solid training and out-of-shape me is feeling it already. Feet are so and muscles too, but it was good bonding with the work buddies. Later we went out for okonomiyaki!
    (the bittersweet bit is that I'm in a bit of pain)

Oh it was also very humid. Very, very humid and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I too have some bittersweet.

Joined up the work volleyball team. It's been a loooong time since I last played volleyball, but managed to pick it up again pretty quickly. 2 hours of solid training and out-of-shape me is feeling it already. Feet are so and muscles too, but it was good bonding with the work buddies. Later we went out for okonomiyaki!
    (the bittersweet bit is that I'm in a bit of pain)

Oh it was also very humid. Very, very humid and hot.
    The sweetener is that next week you'll be less sore
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just came back from Bali for a buddy's wedding. Also was asked to be the MC on last minute; agreed to it as I was my buddy's last standing groomsman (a few months after the wedding date was announced, the best man and other groomsman's wives both got pregnant and now in their third trimesters). Was not comfortable, as I'm an introverted guy, but rehearsed the lines and spoke loudly. Didn't f up their wedding and nobody seemed to notice my discomfort, so was fairly happy there Had a great time at the beach, pools, legit massages, catching up with my other buddies, and meeting the bride & groom's family and friends. Only got bitten by mozzies a few times and no zika symptoms which is a huge relief.

As proof of the exotic adventure, here's a bootleg-Lego brick-built G2 Devastator (in the style of MakeToys Yellow Giant) I found in Matahari (I suppose their Myer from the looks of the cosmetics stands on their main floor):

Was running around looking for cheap luggage bags for another buddy, hence the dodgy photo. In hindsight, I'm slightly regretting not picking this guy up for fun, as it would have been dirt cheap and already look millions times better than Kre-O.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!