Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Mad Toys King of Beast Infinity Gokin

No he stole my money. The payments were divided into 2 a few months apart. I asked for a refund because the wait is to long. He refused to give me. So i filed a dispute with PayPal and only got half my money back. He still owes me $150 and refuses to give it back and ignores all my emails. I can't dispute it with PayPal because transaction is to old.
    Never trust this scam artist. LCM is lying scum.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    No he stole my money. The payments were divided into 2 a few months apart. I asked for a refund because the wait is to long. He refused to give me. So i filed a dispute with PayPal and only got half my money back. He still owes me $150 and refuses to give it back and ignores all my emails. I can't dispute it with PayPal because transaction is to old.
    Never trust this scam artist. LCM is lying scum.
    I am in similar boat except mine is by credit card with other retailer. Sucks that such retailers can't be trusted.

Well despite the nay sayers and doubters it is finally released! Im looking forward to getting mine!

I agree its really frustrating that some sellers can't be trusted. These ppl shouldn't run a business then. At least you can call your CC company and get it canceled. Whom did you buy with?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Well despite the nay sayers and doubters it is finally released! Im looking forward to getting mine!

I agree its really frustrating that some sellers can't be trusted. These ppl shouldn't run a business then. At least you can call your CC company and get it canceled. Whom did you buy with?
    Nah I didn't buy this, but I had the colour one which PC robbed me and refuse to refund but cancelled. yup fraud.