Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Tetsuwan I would live it if you could show me some links and help me out. Also what season does the mmpr series go up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Im_a_weiner View Post
    Tetsuwan I would live it if you could show me some links and help me out. Also what season does the mmpr series go up to?
    Here is a pretty good start. You don't really need to know any Japanese to order and they take paypal. Just be aware that the site isn't 100% accurate in regards to stock availability. As it is usually store stock, someone may buy it that day, or it might be forgotten about if an old listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Here is a pretty good start. You don't really need to know any Japanese to order and they take paypal. Just be aware that the site isn't 100% accurate in regards to stock availability. As it is usually store stock, someone may buy it that day, or it might be forgotten about if an old listing.
    To add to this, if you are looking for a broader spectrum for Super Sentai stuff, you can use this too. http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en...rategy=keyword

Got these in the post, and coz I am lazy, group shot in different threads!

Thats a sexy Black Condor from Jetman there baby! WoooWOOOO! Almost a Gatchaman figure.

Man I hope Bandai make some Gatchaman figuarts

Just tot I'd share.

Ullo, Ullo, ullo... That Gavan thar, what be that? I see that Tamashii has a Gavan planned for release in March which I ordered (Can't resist the shiny), so how come you gots a one there??

You know the only complaint I have about the Gokaijers is that Red doesn't come with his change pose hand. He has no collar flicking fingers... All the rest have hands for their poses.

Aside from that, love em.

I like how the Samurai have their mini zords with them. Cute!!

Hursticon, I saw you are after the thunderzord series, if you are still after them I have a mate who has a spare thunder dragonzord set with the other zords or sale.

Ullo, Ullo, ullo... That Gavan thar, what be that? I see that Tamashii has a Gavan planned for release in March which I ordered (Can't resist the shiny), so how come you gots a one there??
    That the Gavan from the Souchaku Series. I actually started collecting from the Souchaku series before it evolved into the S.H. Figuarts series. I enjoyed watching the evolution I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    That the Gavan from the Souchaku Series. I actually started collecting from the Souchaku series before it evolved into the S.H. Figuarts series. I enjoyed watching the evolution I must admit.
    oh wow, that lead to some interesting googling! What are the odds of taking off his helmet and sharing a pic of the face sculpt?

oh wow, that lead to some interesting googling! What are the odds of taking off his helmet and sharing a pic of the face sculpt?
    That can be done. Will do so in the next few days. Just for ya Tetsuwan.