Surprised a thread like this doesn't exist yet, or if it does - then I don't know how to use the Search function properly.

Self-explanatory, this thread is for users to rate any movies, new or old that they've seen. Should be non-TF movies as the Reviews section of the Boards is dedicated to that.

I'm going to use a 10/10 rating system.

So I'm going to start off with

Warrior (2011) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_%282011_film%29 , A movie starring Nick Nolte, Joel Edgerton and Tom Hardy.

This movie was surprisingly a very, very deep family drama/UFC movie with quality made by Lionsgate pictures (usually their movies are very subpar). Nick Nolte played his role beyond perfection as a recovering alcoholic on a path of redemption while Edgerton and Hardy were well portrayed as distanced brothers with their own heavy burdens and when pitted together in the movie's finale, you didn't want either of them to lose. The fights are brutal and what was good was that the movie didn't rely on gore or edgy cuts to convey such a tone but rather what was stake for the characters themselves.

Though the movie is flawed at parts and can be predictable, it's so worth seeing for Nolte's moving performance and the deep themes used.

My final rating: 9.5/10. Not perfect, but definitely a MUST-SEE.