Thread: TF4 Halloween costumes and accessories

Default TF4 Halloween costumes and accessories

In America, for Halloween, there will be heaps of TF4 outfits to choose from... provided you only want Optimus or Bumblebee.

The range is rather extensive this year, with a variety of outfits for kids, adults, and ladies... including skin-suits (full-body lycra-hugging body suits).

Megatran Guest

Lycra is just WRONG, full stop (or 'period' as they say over in the States).

When they start making Arcee, Elita-1 or Chromia lycra/latex body suits, maybe I'll pick one up for the missus for a romantic gift.

Dressing her up as Optimus or Bbee - not sure what guy wants to dress his special lady up like that I suppose I could buy a Op or Bbee one and dye it pink to look like Arcee, but it would just seem like Prime or Bumble were in drag and that would totally weird me out

♭ Spider-Prime, Spider-Prime, does whatever a Spider-Prime does ♪

Well I'm not complaining about the first costume and what's wrong with lycra So much joy to be had at Supanova with all those people of differing shapes and sizes squeezing into it

Megatran Guest

Courtesy of Toys 'R Us (USA), Transformers Halloween costumes for the missus or if you're female. This time in traditional G1 rather than TF4.

Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Bumblebee

I just can't see that stuff being popular. I know I would never be able to convince Mrs UltraMarginal to wear any of them, and to be honest I don't think I would want her to.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

And just when you thought Transformers couldn't get any sexier without it getting TOO weird
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    And just when you thought Transformers couldn't get any sexier without it getting TOO weird
    If Freud were still alive it would be interesting. "Un vhen did you find yourself physically attracted to dis Optimus Prime?"