• Only if...

3 20.00%
  • No

2 13.33%
  • Not even interested

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Voyager Sentinel Prime

I wasn't super interested in this guy, but once I had him in hand I was impressed. If you can get past the orange, he's fantastic and by far the better wave 1 Voyager. The train mode is basically stupid, but the fact that they made it happen is impressive - it's a great transformation and both other modes are fantastic. Bring on Astrotrain.

Got him yesterday, only problems i've encountered were with the head (loose legs and infinitus head was turned the wrong way when placed into the body slot making it very hard to remove from the body first time around). I think this guy could be improved with a little bit of paint just to bring out some details, other than that I really dig him. I get a real 'ark' feel from the spaceship mode for some reason, possibly because of the overall flat shape to it. Train mode is alright, I want to like it more but having the titan master cockpit sitting so high up in the middle of the train just doesnt work for me It ends up looking like a submarine crossed with a sail boat, I feel like in real life a moderate breeze would tip this thing over. After seeing astrotrain in a review I'm not sure if I'll buy this mold again. In the end I think it comes down to character preference but personally im fine with sentinel as his head sculpt looks much better than astrotrains in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Comparison w/ G1 and Henkei Astrotrain.
    Is it weird that the toy looks insanely awesome in a b&w photo, but garish in real life?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just got this guy... awesome!

The colours are super cool (but I attacked him with a silver Sharpie and it's really made a difference; just picking out things like the cockpit windows and other train wheels and crest look awesome!)

My Infinitus has super floppy legs though at the knees, so he can't stand up
    though I like this guy's head too much to let it be a separate entity anyway

Overall excellent, can't wait for Astrotrain (though train mode could certainly be more... 'train' like)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    My Infinitus has super floppy legs though at the knees, so he can't stand up
    Same with mine, and mine doesn't fold up tightly in head mode either.