Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MPM-03 Masterpiece Bumblebee

Seems this is available in New Zealand as well; a physical and online store (independant) has received a shipment, along with an online only store (Mighty Ape)

Cool... I just bought 1 from Zing... well I ordered it online and will pick it up today

Got one today in Garden City zing by preorder.

I collected both of my MPM-03s from the post office today. The box art looks very cool, wish I could hang on to these two.

Oh well, maybe next time...

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My mpm03 arrived today from hlj, handles beautifully, paint work reminds me of hasbro's bluestreak (far from perfect but passable at a distance), but what really got me was this, did hlj announce they were giving these away?

Yep it was packed into the box (as in mpm03!), the box was double taped (which worried me, last doubled taped mp was mp ramjet...oh boy) so if you see that MAYBE he has a gold leader class shield

All I did initially was pre-order tlk caliber optimus and bumblebee, later on I bought a tlk slag...but only a week before I shipped it, did I get lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    My mpm03 arrived today from hlj, handles beautifully, paint work reminds me of hasbro's bluestreak (far from perfect but passable at a distance), but what really got me was this, did hlj announce they were giving these away?

Yep it was packed into the box (as in mpm03!), the box was double taped (which worried me, last doubled taped mp was mp ramjet...oh boy) so if you see that MAYBE he has a gold leader class shield

All I did initially was pre-order tlk caliber optimus and bumblebee, later on I bought a tlk slag...but only a week before I shipped it, did I get lucky?
    It was never announced that they were giving those away, and I thought they were ToysRUs exclusives (the three giveaway weapons - sword, shield, axe). A nice surprise though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was never announced that they were giving those away, and I thought they were ToysRUs exclusives (the three giveaway weapons - sword, shield, axe). A nice surprise though.
    Makes me wonder if my caliber optimus prime has the sword stuck inside as well...never gave that box a once over (gonna keep him boxed until I can display him proper)

The axe comes standard with Calibur Optimus, with the smaller orange battle blade sword and gold shield being exclusives. I think the sword was a limited release that came with the first production run.

Makes me wonder if my caliber optimus prime has the sword stuck inside as well...never gave that box a once over (gonna keep him boxed until I can display him proper)
    If yours has the battle blade sword, it should be visible at the top of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    The axe comes standard with Calibur Optimus, with the smaller orange battle blade sword and gold shield being exclusives. I think the sword was a limited release that came with the first production run.
    If yours has the battle blade sword, it should be visible at the top of the box.
    WOW, looks like someone went insane, I didn't even open my caliber optimus prime and I can see the bonuses, I knew he'd come with that sword (the small orange one), I was thinking more about the regular knight like sword but seeing how that's meant for the voyager makes sense this one has its own leader sized one...

But guess what, I GOT 2 OF THOSE GOLD SHIELDS, its hard to see but in my tlk caliber optimus prime there is another gold shield.

Tell people, if your leaders or mpm's are double taped IT'LL HAVE THE GOLD SHIELD INSIDE if its from hlj!

Has anyone out there compared the Takara MPM-03 to the Hasbro MPM-03?
    Can anyone recommend one over the other or are both much the same?