Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Computron Boxset

Default CW Computron Boxset

It seems we may be getting Computron after all, Seibertron is reporting that someone's found a listing for it in the US Toys'R'Us inventory system for US$99, same price as the Victorion's and G2 Superion/Menasor box sets.

Who's buying this if it's true?

Well if it's true then yes I will buy computron. But then I would want a 3rd decepticon combiner (excluding devastator)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Depends if the limbs are actually real Technobots and not just fill ins. If legit, definately
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Depends if the limbs are actually real Technobots and not just fill ins. If legit, definately
    I think we have all the molds we need? Kinda? I'm guessing Strafe will be a Skyfire/Air Raid redeco/partial remold? I would've like it to be a remold of whatever Blast-Off in Unite Warriors was going to be (prob a heavy remold of Alpha Bravo). Just need a new combiner head for Scattershot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I think we have all the molds we need? Kinda? I'm guessing Strafe will be a Skyfire/Air Raid redeco/partial remold? I would've like it to be a remold of whatever Blast-Off in Unite Warriors was going to be (prob a heavy remold of Alpha Bravo). Just need a new combiner head for Scattershot.
    Well Afterburner would be a retool of Groove, Nosecone a retool of Brawl, Lightspeed a retool/redeco of any of the cars and Strafe could be a retool of Firefly, Air Raid or Takara's Blast Off.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Well Afterburner would be a retool of Groove, Nosecone a retool of Brawl, Lightspeed a retool/redeco of any of the cars and Strafe could be a retool of Firefly, Air Raid or Takara's Blast Off.
    That's what I am hoping for. And as to see if it can be done, the Botcon 2016 box set shows it can:

http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...16-RamHorn.jpg
    Brawl into Nosecone

We can only hope
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Unless they retool scattershots combiner head to look like computron I feel it will be all for nothing. If they do I'll be very excited

I will leave this to Takara for a proper version

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I will leave this to Takara for a proper version
    My thoughts exactly!

If they're all legit and new combiner bits for Scattershot, sign me up. A lot easier than tracking down limbs.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust