Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

All so excited and we going over all the gun laws again soon.
    I don't like his back but then again who cares? Nobody is going to see it that often.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Would be awesome if PC are able to offer him!
    I wonder if it would be easier for them to obtain a license to import given they have a reason to do so...

Maybe we should all flood their inbox with queries!

This looks surprisingly good
    What are the chances it will even be possible to own one here

Looks alright, it's very toon looking but I guess follows the current styling of
    the MP line.

Personally, still prefer the look of Apollyon, Mightron, Despotron, they just seem more menacing (like Megatron should be) but I'll still get this cos it's official lol

Hoping that TT will at least help by shipping it in bot mode and that aussie importers will be able to get it in as well

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks good. Good enough for me to reconsider buying Mightron. Have to see pictures of him next to MP10 first.

It's a tough choice. Despotron's headsculpt is as bad as Mightron's back kibble. Megatron 2.0 doesnt have aesthetics of the third parties and no silver finish. Headsculpt is perfect though.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Looks good. Good enough for me to reconsider buying Mightron. Have to see pictures of him next to MP10 first.

It's a tough choice. Despotron's headsculpt is as bad as Mightron's back kibble. Megatron 2.0 doesnt have aesthetics of the third parties and no silver finish. Headsculpt is perfect though.
    Somehow you will still buy this. I reserve my 3p for other things as they have their own plus. My concern is that the extension barrel and grip is going to ring red flag as that is what customs will pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Hoping that TT will at least help by shipping it in bot mode and that aussie importers will be able to get it in as well
    1/ Shipping it in robot mode stopped working with AU Customs in 2007 (which is when they learnt to identify Megatron's silhouette in robot mode).
    2/ AFAIK anyone attempting to import this toy - either as retailers or private owners - will need to satisfy legal owning criteria where applicable.

See the sticky thread about owning Gunformers in Australia here.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Somehow you will still buy this. I reserve my 3p for other things as they have their own plus. My concern is that the extension barrel and grip is going to ring red flag as that is what customs will pick up.
    Haha...well that comparison pic just about seals the deal i guess.

I like the legs and feet. The feet i do not like at all on 3p's. Looks like some clever engineering in the feet.

The gun mode looks a lot better than the prototype pics we previously saw. Looking at all the lines on his back and shoulders, he looks pretty complicated to transform.

I feel like this is my definitive version of MP Megatron.