Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Incinerator... where/how?

Default Black Incinerator... where/how?

Hey guys I really want one of these (and for the allspark cube) - so how should I get it? There's nothing reasonable on ebay and all stores seem to have run out... Ideas? And what's a reasonable price?

I just managed to secure 4 last night for $68. I've budgeted about $70 but with each passing day it seems to be reaching closer to the $80 mark. There are two on eBay atm that will end in a few hours too

4!? Any spares?

Damn- 80 really feels like too much

I paid $50 from BBTS.

The AllSpark Cube is exactly the same as the Energon Cubes that came with the reissue Insecticons/Insecticlones but with a different colour rubber. There's no inscriptions or printing or anything on any of the sides to make it look like the AllSpark Cube. The patterns on the sides come from the rubber and just look like marbling.

A very minimal effort - but as a free bonus I'm not complaining. I mainly got this toy because I prefer the Takara colours over Hasbro's. Don't get this toy just for the Cube. I like the Incinerator toy though - considering what they're trying to achieve with the gimmick I can forgive the lack of hands.

Gok...US$50 or A$50? It seems that the start price is at US$49.99 and with shipping, it will definitely cost more than A$70. Did you get a special discount?

AU$50 - and afaik no special discount. I very seldomly pay above RRP for a toy - and Voyagers sell for about AU$45~55, which is overpriced here. With the cheaper Japanese RRP + postage I paid approx. AU$50.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn
    It seems that the start price is at US$49.99 and with shipping, it will definitely cost more than A$70
    I would be reluctant to pay that for a retail Voyager.

The most I've ever paid for a Voyager was AU$125 for Alpha Trion (which is pretty cheap considering it's a BotCon exclusive).

Sorry lcz, the 4 were already allocated the moment I bought them. Paulbot, Iceburn, Jaydisc and myself had been hunting for awhile and there were only 4 available. If there had been more I'd have grabbed them all.

Eh? But wasn't jaydisc getting one off an ebay auction this arvo? (around noon) ... :S I'm confused now!
    Am looking into getting it from bbts and adding a few other things I kinda want to even out the cost... Any other ideas though?

And yeah- Am seriously wanting a metallic rachet now- and considering selling my custom paint job one to finance it...

gok..that's an extremely good buy!!!

lcz. Metallic Ratchet is yours

Jaydisc won the other two auctions on eBay today at approx $45 US a piece + shipping for members of the board. You should contact him about it. He's already getting 1 from me but wanted to help out other board members

Hey Gok, how on Primus did u get Black Incinerator for $50 AUD from BBTS? It doesn't seem possible looking at the site
    Last edited by STL; 12th March 2008 at 12:13 AM.