View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclonus

6 12.77%
  • Dirge

6 12.77%
  • Ramjet

4 8.51%
  • Scourge

2 4.26%
  • Skywarp

8 17.02%
  • Starscream

9 19.15%
  • Thrust

5 10.64%
  • Thundercracker

7 14.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Boo! I demand more options!

What about Darkwing and Dreadwind? Sure they were both Powermasters but they were most definetly Decpeticon jets and heirs to the legacy of the seekers, with real jet modes not like Cyclonus and the large Targetmasters.

My favoruite Decepticon jet as a child was originally Skywarp cause of his cool seek black and purple style, and because I got him first, but when Dreadwind and Darkwing came out they blew Skywarp out out of the air with their cool jet modes, and tough looking robot modes.

These days my favourite jet would be Dreadwind mostly thanks to Simon Furmans morbid but quirky characterization of him, plus he does look cool. Second would be Thundercracker as they finally fleshed him out as a chracter (after how many years?).

There will be more polls for other sub groups later. I just didn't want to flood this section with too many of them all at once.

Never owned any of the G1 jets until post G1 when a friend gave me Scourge so I voted for him. Thought it was pretty cool how most of his body fitted into his bat wings. My cousin had Dirge & Starscream but I really disliked the toys where you had to attach the fists to complete the transformation (Yes, even Prime). As for personae can't go past Starscream, very much appreciated the comic relief He & Megatron gave us all over the years. Christopher Collins & Frank Welker must have been in riotous fits of laughter working together. But overall my first & favourite jet I owned was Triggerhappy. I think Astrotrain & Blitzwing could have been added to this poll, would've voted for Astrotrain as I had him. I Remember 1 hot summers day when we returned to the car from grocery shopping & I actually burned my hand picking him up in the car as the toy had been in direct sunlight for hours. Miss the days when Transformers were diecast, except that one!

Targetmasters are a separate sub-group from the Seeker Jets, and not all Decepticon Targetmasters are jets (i.e. Spinister, Quake). "Jets" is used here as a descriptor of the sub-group, so called by Hasbro in the catalogues. It's not intended to be a description of the alt mode, otherwise this poll would include every jet-moded Decepticon and it'd be massive! Astrotrain and Blitzwing (funny how you haven't included Octane) are Triple Changers. And Astrotrain's jet mode is a space shuttle, which isn't a fighter jet... or any kind of military vehicle (they were used for space exploration).

There will be separate polls coming soon for Targetmasters, Triple Changers and other sub-groups.

I was always impressed with Cyclonus, still am.

Skywarp
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой