Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

I'm after an OT sandtrooper, I'd like an orange one and a black one. Or potentially 2 black ones if they're essentially the same and I might paint it. I never noticed before but some of them say 'star wals' on the box so that's an indicator. While browsing amazon for sandtroopers with the 'prime' option there were a few wanting $99. Even when you choose a seller that says international shipping sometimes they still don't.

loads of new Black Series figures in Melbourne CBD Myer yesterday. Snowtrooper, Tatooine Luke Skywalker, Ashoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus, as well as Jango Fett, Force Awakens Han Solo and the ubiquitous Flametrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I'm after an OT sandtrooper, I'd like an orange one and a black one. Or potentially 2 black ones if they're essentially the same and I might paint it. I never noticed before but some of them say 'star wals' on the box so that's an indicator. While browsing amazon for sandtroopers with the 'prime' option there were a few wanting $99. Even when you choose a seller that says international shipping sometimes they still don't.
    The ones on eBay from China are gonna be factory knock offs. So they're legit in a sense that it's pretty much the same figure but it's been made by factory workers to sell as bootleg merchandise rather. As far as I know, the Sandtroopers are the same as any sold by Hasbro. People have reported there is a "bow leg" issue. But I've never bought a Sandtrooper via this method so I can't confirm what quality you'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    The ones on eBay from China are gonna be factory knock offs. So they're legit in a sense that it's pretty much the same figure but it's been made by factory workers to sell as bootleg merchandise rather. As far as I know, the Sandtroopers are the same as any sold by Hasbro. People have reported there is a "bow leg" issue. But I've never bought a Sandtrooper via this method so I can't confirm what quality you'll get it.
    i ended up buying 3 black pauldron ones on amazon, i will try painting one of them orange.

Saw the Entertainment Earth Imperial Forces 4 pack (white pauldron Sandtrooper, Crimson Stormtrooper, TIE Pilot and R2-Q5) at TRU Cannington today for $150.

Some older Black Series 6" figures have come in to The Reject Shop at $20 or even $10 on clearance. Obi Wan, Bespin Luke, Han Solo and stormtroopers. I grabbed a Luke and a Han but haven't seen any stormtroopers.

Megatran Guest

Some older Black Series 6" figures have come in to The Reject Shop at $20 or even $10 on clearance. Obi Wan, Bespin Luke, Han Solo and stormtroopers. I grabbed a Luke and a Han but haven't seen any stormtroopers.
    It's hit & miss with The Reject Shop. There doesn't seem to be any consistent stock across the stores nationwide, let alone statewide.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It's hit & miss with The Reject Shop. There doesn't seem to be any consistent stock across the stores nationwide, let alone statewide.
    Stock's slowly filtering through...
    Just saw some in retail but gone within a day.

The Starkiller base Rey has been found at a Big W for $39.

The real annoying part is people flooding eBay with them. 99% of them priced above RRP, even Obi Wan.