Page 720 of 870 FirstFirst ... 700710715716717718719720721722723724725730740 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

POTP at Target Erina everything except leader class

As of yesterday;

Target Kotara had POTP deluxes amongst older stock (both figuratively and literally), no tickets up either.

Nothing at Big W Charlestown still. 2 Trypticons on clearance for 209.
    Target Charlestown had at least SOME POTP Deluxes and Voyagers, no Prime Masters from what I could see.
    Myer Charlestown had the whole lot (minus Rodimus, Slug, Swoop and Grimlock, god my wallet hates me), even some Blitzwings and Octones left as well as RiD Bludgeon lol

Parramatta MYER has POTP LEADER Optimus Prime. Didn’t see any deluxe POTP figures.Current buy two get 20% off is quite nice.

Small update for my Newie peeps:

Glendale:

Target pretty much cleaned out of POTP - 1xGrimlock, 1xStarscream, 1xJazz, 1xWindcharger, 1xSkrapnel and 1xLiege Maximo. There are still a few Titan Masters (Apeface, Clobber mainly with few others scattered throughout) and TR Legends (Gnaw, Kickback, Brawn etc).

Glendale Kmart has nothing of note, a couple TLK Voyager Hounds and Leader(?) Megatrons but I didn't really take much note, not my thing.

Toymate has plenty of TR Titan Masters and Deluxe Wave 3/4 still and even a few Voyager Alpha Trion and Leader Blaster for RRP. Some RID and TLK stuff thrown in but again not my bag so didn't pay that much attention.

Jesmond:

Big W have a lot of TLK and RID stuff strewn around. TR Deluxe Wave 3/4 with Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Quake and Krok and eternal shelf-warmer Voyager Broadside still haunting the display.
    Last edited by plakstift; 17th February 2018 at 05:54 PM.

TRU Wgong had multiples of all POTP figures + size classes... except Prime, there's only 1 left of him!

However if the TRU express has it, that means most TRU should have them in now

Newie update:

Charlestown:

Myer looked like it's been cleaned out, unless I missed another display POTP 1x Starscream and some Prime Masters only. TR Blaster and a few Deluxes from Wave 3 (Getaway, Twinferno etc) and Fortress Maximus & Trypticon. Some RiD and TLK stuff as well.

Big W old stock, more RiD than anything, TR Deluxe Quake & Triggerhappy (2-3 of each).

Target had the Prime Masters and assorted Titan Masters (Apeface, Fangry, Clobber, Shuffler all mixed in). Also had POTP Deluxes (Dread Wind, Swoop & Jazz all 2x) Legends (Skrapnel, Beachcomber but no Slash) and 3x Starscream all at RRP.

Myer CBD has all the Soundwaves in the world. Had a few Rodimus Primes, only Deluxe I saw was Dreadwind and the entirety of the wave 1 legends and prime masters
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Broadway Target had 2x Dreadwinds and 2x Jazz's, several Beachcomber, Windchargers, and the Prime Masters.

Kmart had nothing - whole TF wall is out of stock.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Target Chatswood has POTP most 2 or 3 slag, swoop, grimlock, dreadwind, starscream, windcharger and 1 Beachcomber.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Kmart had nothing - whole TF wall is out of stock.
    That seems to be the case in alot of stores