Page 742 of 870 FirstFirst ... 722732737738739740741742743744745746747752762 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by jezza101 View Post
    it feels like big w aren't restocking their transformers range anymore.
    Big W seem to have ordered a small run of Cyberverse and sold out. Meanwhile their recent sale has utterly cleared their POTP stock. So it looks pretty dire T this stage. I’m sure there’ll be more soon enough.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Big W seem to have ordered a small run of Cyberverse and sold out. Meanwhile their recent sale has utterly cleared their POTP stock. So it looks pretty dire T this stage. I’m sure there’ll be more soon enough.
    "More soon enough", should mean finally POTP wave 2 deluxes I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    "More soon enough", should mean finally POTP wave 2 deluxes I hope.
    Or wave 3. Someone quoted Hasbro AU as having sent all their wave 2 stock out a while ago. We seem to have been shortchanged on wave 2. Glad I ordered my Rippersnapper on BBTS preorder!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

And Gerry wonders why we buy online...

I've got wave 2 sitting in my shipito warehouse in the US from Amazon, and wave 3 and 4 (which is only Novastar anyway) from Armoured Heaven here. When retail here is rubbish, I will buy online to make sure I have secured stock. Damn the expense.

Three $99 Trypticons at Big W Plumpton. One in the clearance section, two where the transformers section used to be.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Three $99 Trypticons at Big W Plumpton. One in the clearance section, two where the transformers section used to be.
    Perfect timing on this post Saw it yesterday morning and I was in the area for a site visit. Called in to put one on hold and sped over after my meeting

There's 2 left now. The one in the TF section has a banged up box and is fully sealed. The one in the clearance section looks nicer but the right side flap has been cut.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    There's 2 left now. The one in the TF section has a banged up box and is fully sealed. The one in the clearance section looks nicer but the right side flap has been cut.
    Choices choices. I'd be inclined to get the former. Who knows whats been pillaged from the compromised box.

The one I got was very banged up and well taped on the sides but it didn’t look to be opened previously. I won’t have time to check it for a while so here’s hoping it’s still complete!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Galvatran Guest

It's sad to see the result of a knocked up box; especially one that has a hole clearly punched through the cardboard!

Nothing new at Toymate Top Ryde