Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Party Transformers Shop in Australia?

Default Third Party Transformers Shop in Australia?

Hi everyone, i recently just migrated to australia, melbourne. So i am just wondering whether is there any third party transformers action figure/toy shop in australia?

If there is none, usually which website you guys buy from? like TFSource?

I am a huge fans of transformers since i am a kid but only got chance to collect them since last year

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by mentious View Post
    Hi everyone, i recently just migrated to australia, melbourne. So i am just wondering whether is there any third party transformers action figure/toy shop in australia?

If there is none, usually which website you guys buy from? like TFSource?

I am a huge fans of transformers since i am a kid but only got chance to collect them since last year
    No physical store that I'm aware of but I could be ignorant... Online though http://tfidownunder.com is what i use, but they dont have all brands, though they've been getting more recently, just picked soar up from him yesterday in Brisbane, have Apollyon, Sever, and Spotter on pre-order, thinking about getting Ordin limbs (honestly his prices and convenience are bad for my wallet).

Also check out the dealers ads & feedback section. Welcome!

Thanks for the reply mate .. will check it out!

For shipping to Australia I would recommend actionrobo.com or robotkingdom.com. I have used both of these sites numerous times and they seem to be the cheapest in price and postage!

I've seen niche comic book store shops around the place that have them in quite limited numbers.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

http://www.chimungmung.com also enjoys a great reputation here.

I haven't used them personally, but I've been in contact with the owner over a few items I'm interested in. He's very responsive (usually within the day), and prices are not bad either (cheaper than what you'll get from most stores).

Thanks guys. I will check it all up . cheers !

I've used chimungmung a few times now and is reliable. I even messaged Tony (the guy that runs it) about possible QC issue returns etc and he was quick and responsive (i shipped the items to Australia and I currently live in Canada) and assured me that he'd be happy to resolve any possible issues when i return home.

I haven't heard about tfdownunder? Are they based in Brisbane? As the dollar steadily gets worse shopping local would be much preferred for future purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfenBaz View Post
    I've used chimungmung a few times now and is reliable. I even messaged Tony (the guy that runs it) about possible QC issue returns etc and he was quick and responsive (i shipped the items to Australia and I currently live in Canada) and assured me that he'd be happy to resolve any possible issues when i return home.

I haven't heard about tfdownunder? Are they based in Brisbane? As the dollar steadily gets worse shopping local would be much preferred for future purchases.
    Yea. Purely an online store, but local pickup is available. They deal with takara tomy as well, so they're good in that respect as well especially MP preorders. Though apparently they're having trouble getting hasbro America to support them as a wholesaler.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Yea. Purely an online store, but local pickup is available. They deal with takara tomy as well, so they're good in that respect as well especially MP preorders. Though apparently they're having trouble getting hasbro America to support them as a wholesaler.
    Thanks for the quick reply, I had a quick look at the site and got a little excited to see that free pickup is available. I might have to change my TT preorder go to from HLJ to here to save on shipping. I might still use Chimungmung for the remaining preorders I already have due to the deposits but will switch over any unannounced figures i want.