Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

Clearly there needs to be a Cinematic face-off between Batman and The Boy-Blunder.
    Seriously, who ever liked Robin anyway?

You see, I wouldn't mind seeing The Penguin again, get the bloke who played Mini-Me to play the role and Bam! easy $1 Billion Box Office Smash!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Clearly there needs to be a Cinematic face-off between Batman and The Boy-Blunder.
    Seriously, who ever liked Robin anyway?
    Only when he grew up and became Nightwing

i wonder if a "robin" will be introduced.......or atleast put in motion like a kid/theif breaks into the mansion and discoveres the bat cave etc etc who knows how they work the story but ultimatley bruce wayne adopts a ward at the end of the movie, we do not really have to see "robin" in the film..... or at best a reveal of the costume after the credits...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i wonder if a "robin" will be introduced.......or atleast put in motion like a kid/theif breaks into the mansion and discoveres the bat cave etc etc who knows how they work the story but ultimatley bruce wayne adopts a ward at the end of the movie, we do not really have to see "robin" in the film..... or at best a reveal of the costume after the credits...
    Nolan is saying this will be his final Batman movie though, so I don't know if they are going to introduce something for another movie.

Do you think they will continue the movies after Nolan? Alotta movies need/deserve/warrant reboots, but these films have been brilliant.

I'd hate for that to happen.

Well, the franchise has certainly been profitable enough so it's entirely possible that someone may pick up the baton, but seeing what happened to the Terminator franchise after James Cameron left it - Producers and Studios may think twice.

The Dark Knight Rises?

And then he has a cup of coffee, some toast, reads the paper and goes out on patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Dark Knight Rises?

And then he has a cup of coffee, some toast, reads the paper and goes out on patrol.
    I knew it!

Batman is Dexter Morgan!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I knew it!

Batman is Dexter Morgan!
    One's a crazy vigilante that tracks down and punishes criminals after a childhood trauma. The other one lives in Florida.

I'd prefer to see a Catwoman in the movie than a Robin. And a Riddler over any of the "superpowered" or "freakish" villains of Batman. Catwoman would work well like in a Year One type version where Selina is inspired by Batman to assume a costume and walk the line between enemy and ally. (As long as there's no cat's licking her back to life like in Batman Returns and Catwoman!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Nolan is saying this will be his final Batman movie though, so I don't know if they are going to introduce something for another movie.
    but its not like they kill the main character off either.... but then maybe they could....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy