Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe Combiner Blast Off coming to Amazon US

Default Deluxe Combiner Blast Off coming to Amazon US

The leaked info and images about a Hasbro release of the Unite Warriors (Combiner Wars) Blast Off had it speculated that it might be another "May Day" online exclusive like Groove, Wildrider and Slingshot... and now that it has been listed on Amazon America (as a place-holder page - no images or details), if it does end up being another online exclusive, hopefully that means that it will be accessible to us, like the previous three were (I think all three were... just very limited stock).

The Amazon listing has been updated to include Megatronus in the title, which reflects the information we already saw on the leaked photo of the toy's cardback (which had a redeco of the Megatronus Prime Master figure).
    Still no official images or release details (expect them next weekend at the New York Toyfair).

Packaging images for Prime Wars Blast Off (and Megatronus) have been released by Robotkingdom, which has the Deluxe toy in book box packaging, priced at US$33 (about AU$47 before shipping), and being released July 1st.

FatalityPitt Guest

Blast Off looks amazing. I love the head sculpt and the way it's painted. The chocolate brown colour is also spot on. Sucks that he's going to be hard for me to get, especially since he's my favourite combaticon (I have fond memories of the G2 toy).
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 26th June 2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Removed some repeated details.

Wonder if Amazon AU will supply this figure too.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wonder if Amazon AU will supply this figure too.....

I don’t see why Amazon aren’t supplying stuff here from Hasbro. Would make a lot of stress go away with getting the new waves with such shoddy odds most of the time at retail.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

bowspearer Guest

I was worried we might get something that was a carbon copy of UW Blast off, however they've totally nailed making a Toy accurate Blast-Off out of the UW mould which strived for animation accuracy. A big hats off to Hasbro here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I don’t see why Amazon aren’t supplying stuff here from Hasbro. Would make a lot of stress go away with getting the new waves with such shoddy odds most of the time at retail.
    I was just taking a sly shot at the upcoming gst block of US not supplying to us because we have the AU store. We lack diversity in our selection of goods thanks to our government stepping in and doing it

But enough derailing. I do like the look of this figure, and this Prime Master will only be available with this set I take it?

it's interesting that they have slightly modified the design, swapped the arms I think, so the nose of the shuttle is now on his back and not his chest. I'm tempted to see if I can make this change easily on my existing Takara version. Otherwise it's nearly different enough to get. nearly.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it's interesting that they have slightly modified the design, swapped the arms I think, so the nose of the shuttle is now on his back and not his chest. I'm tempted to see if I can make this change easily on my existing Takara version. Otherwise it's nearly different enough to get. nearly.
    I think they first made this change with the TakaraTomy Unite Warriors Baldigus version so Hasbro must be using that version of the mold.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"