Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 - Siege: War for Cybertron Toy Reveals

Default SDCC 2018 - Siege: War for Cybertron Toy Reveals

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...brosdcc/41609/

A new Ultra Magnus, Hound, and TargetBattlemasters and Micro Masters and what appears to be Cog to go with Fort Max.

Youtube link of the promo video (posted below by Zoonmaster)
    Last edited by griffin; 19th July 2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added youtube link and altered title

Hound and Magnus look pretty boss 👍🏻

From those glimpses, I get the feeling that fans are going to be upset to learn the Micromaster patrols aren't four member teams... but we'll learn soon enough I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    From those glimpses, I get the feeling that fans are going to be upset to learn the Micromaster patrols aren't four member teams... but we'll learn soon enough I guess.
    Two packs at the legends/scout/$15 price bracket?

Magnus looks similar to the generations figure.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Bah how do i make seibertron forums work on phone?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Two packs at the legends/scout/$15 price bracket?
    Which is in part why I think there'll be fan-rage... but I hope I'm wrong. The glimpses just show us two pairs from separate teams that combine double-targetmaster style into a weapon. It doesn't say "four member team" to me.

Hopefully someone films the clip and posts it online somewhere, or Hasbro does..... as I couldn't find it on youtube yet, and I'm really surprised one of the fansites didn't jump on being the first with it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hopefully someone films the clip and posts it online somewhere, or Hasbro does..... as I couldn't find it on youtube yet, and I'm really surprised one of the fansites didn't jump on being the first with it.
    You ask and it shall be done

https://youtu.be/G-1AAgB8iK8

That ultra Magnus looks awesome

Thankyou

Ultra Magnus may be the same one that was reported back in 2015 from an inside source, which got replaced with the IDW MTMTE version we got.

Optimus looks great in the commercial, but he looks not very good in the CGI shots and truck mode is pretty appalling. Not a fan of the battle damage either, and a lack of a Takara option kind of worsens that, since brand unity and all that.

Apparently the Micromasters appear to be replacing the legends class size for this line completely, which isn't the worst considering Hasbro made all the minibots (except Bumper) in legends form, but it means we're probably going to have to wait a while for easy repaints Frenzy and Eject. Two packs could also mean we get some more of the animal cassettes as with Ramhorn and Overkill/Overboard, such as Ratbat and Slugfest.

The rest I'll skip, since I'm planning on getting the United Autobots (Hound, Ironhide, Mirage) set at some point. Looks like it'll be not as much spending on this line unless they hit us with Shockwave, which is always good on the wallet.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust