Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Good to hear dude; from what I saw of him in Peaugh's review he looked like a superb re-release, especially with the die-cast content and Zyuranger-based stickers/details as well as the retooling to his combined-mode's staff weapon handle AND the segmented tail!

It makes me very curious to see what, if any, improvements Titanus might employ.
    I skipped out on Peaugh's review on purpose because I didnt want to get spoiled by it and I am glad I did.
    Yes I forgot to mention, the Zyuranger based details is a very nice touch.
    His tail is well done. Tons better then the original.

I will agree, I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Titanus.
    The only thing I can think of that would make this even better is if they shipped them in Japanese-esq type boxes. That would have been sweet. I am a sucker for a good looking toy box.

Three questions.

A: Is the Legacy Morpher that TRU Australia has for sale the version with fixed electronics or the first run with dodgy electronics?

B: Do we know if TRU Australia is going to have the Legacy Dragonzord and Legacy Titanus?

C: Do we know a price for the Legacy Zords at TRU?

I'd like to skip importing cause of the diecast shipping cost.

So...this question has been asked before but I have to be sure. Are we ever going to get legacy Megazords? Ive not been to a TRU in while but I'm pretty sure we still don't get Neca toys unlike the ones in NA.

I must have that Dragonzord, but I won't bother if I have to import.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Three questions.

A: Is the Legacy Morpher that TRU Australia has for sale the version with fixed electronics or the first run with dodgy electronics?

B: Do we know if TRU Australia is going to have the Legacy Dragonzord and Legacy Titanus?

C: Do we know a price for the Legacy Zords at TRU?

I'd like to skip importing cause of the diecast shipping cost.
    amazon's shipping for dragonzord was around 10-14usd...not bad!

Just spotted some Super Megaforce toys in TRU.

Being a Gokaijer fan, I am excited to see these. The mobirates and other stuff is smaller, no sign of Ranger key packs as yet though

My local Target is now stocking the Super Megaforce Legendary Megazord. Will probably try to pick one up around toy sale.

In case no one knows about it yet Saban and Lionsgate are apparantly making a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Reboot Movie
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie Creative Team Formed
    Source: tokunation

and here are some press photo pics of leagacy titanus
    Power Rangers Legacy Titanus Press Photos
    Source: also tokunation

Ugh. MMPR. The only way I'll be interested is if they shock everyone and use the Dairanger suiit because at this point I just don't care o hear about MMPR ever again unless I'm watching the episodes at home. It's not the be all and end all of Power Rangers; it's not even very good. But the constant driving of it into the ground by nostalgic 'fans' and companies has gone beyond annoying.

And Tommy is a terrible character on almost every level.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    And Tommy is a terrible character on almost every level.
    DON'T YOU SAY THAT ABOUT TOMMY! You take that back!!!

I've recently watched the first 5 volumes of MMPR season 1 on DVD. Tommy really didn't do much in the episodes I watched. He was always coming up with some excuse to do something separate from the rest of the Rangers then after the Megazord got it's ass kicked he would turn up save the day with the Dragonzord. I really feel Tommy got the short straw in writing for the episodes I watched.

What was the reason the Dragon Ranger was not around till the end of the battles in Zyu-Ranger?